Search This Blog

Friday, December 2, 2022

I left the matrix, it is a place where people hate witches, and satan worshippers and all people and/or entities they deem dark. Even though the bible done says...............Luke 6:35 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil."..............I look to be the only christian on the earth................

 I left the matrix, it is a place where people hate witches, and satan worshippers and all people and/or entities they deem dark. Even though the bible done says...............Luke 6:35 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil."..............I look to be the only christian on the earth................

There probably won't be family get together anymore

and if I were invited to one 

it'd pry be so my family "looks christian" 

but I don't think they want to "look christian" 

many christians are I do believe going to die soon!!!!!

Luke 6:22 "Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake." If most ok all my friends want to "separate you from their company" blessed am I!
   One's name would be "cast out your name as evil" if you were like me and really loved the devil ----- wouldn't it?????????
yeppo
my family won't answer this but I asked them...........and I ask my friend who claims she isn't a christian her spirituality is vague I asked her how is she positive HATING ANYBODY??????????????????? Cause I do not deem hating ANYBODY as a act of or sign of "positivity" but she swears one can hate the devil tons and be mega super positive in their minds. 
that don't make sense to me
or are you all going to tell me
that the remnant of god
hates witches
hates satan worshippers
hates the devil
????????????????
the devil is ok to hate?????????????
is he not your enemy??????????????
make your hatred of the devil make sense to me while your hating me some of you - because I DON'T HATE THE DEVIL!!!!!!
Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,"
  k--- attacked me for days and days in private texts and she never
NEVER EXPLAINED TO ME HOW SHE'S KEEPING LUKE 6:27 HATING SATAN LIKE HER AND A----- DO!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
love dies 
it's no surprise
fake love, that dies
not the real stuff
but what we got all over this earth - fake love
1 Corinthians 13:8 "Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away."
1 John 4:7-9 "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him."

via GIPHY

Psalm 34:18

The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. ------------ broken cause people you love all left you most em.........................ouch


0 comments:

Post a Comment