Search This Blog

Sunday, December 4, 2022

I'm being called a hateful b--tch by my super model little sisters best friend. AND REPEATEDLY IN SEVERAL TEXTS SHE'S CALLING ME THAT. But how can I be a hateful person if I DON'T HATE ANYBODY ----------- not even hitler...........he made bad choices. Jesus is right. Luke 23:34 "Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.".....................

  I'm being called a hateful b--tch by my super model little sisters best friend. AND REPEATEDLY IN SEVERAL TEXTS SHE'S CALLING ME THAT. But how can I be a hateful person if I DON'T HATE ANYBODY ----------- not even hitler...........he made bad choices. Jesus is right. Luke 23:34 "Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.".....................

The identity of my super model sisters best childhood friend is kept confidential of course.........

my reply to the text above.........................


Romans 13:8 "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law."
they'll kick you and they'll beat you and they'll tell you it's fair - Amen Micheal Jackson
 Often to pursue peace and holiness with all men, you gotta let them think they are right. Just drop the conversation, it's clear my sisters friend above thinks I'm a nasty hateful b--tch even though I love everyone. People got to be right, they have MASSIVE EGOS most of them, and they just can't be wrong, to the point they are walking out of my life, like basically my entire family looks to be and all my friends and everyone. Except my husband and his family. 
Luke 6:22 "Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake."|
   My sister best childhood friend speaks very evil of lucifer above................
Jude 8-10 "Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves."
  We live in a very hating satan, hating LGBTQ MANY NOT ALL MANY CHRISTIANS HATE LGBTQ, SATAN, WITCHES, LUCIFER, SATAN WORSHIPPERS...............THEY AIN'T KILLING THEM RIGHT NOW BUT THEY AIN'T LOVING THEM EITHER FAR AS I CAN SEE
CHRISTIANS THESE DAYS ARE PREDOMINATELY KNOWN AS HATERS..........

THERE’S NO HATE LIKE CHRISTIAN LOVE

https://www.wildsidepublishing.com/blogs/theres-no-hate-like-christian-love
I'M LABELLED AS A SATAN WORSHIPPER BY MOST OF MY FAMILY AND MAYBE MORE THEN MY FAMILY???????????????? - WHICH IS FINE CAUSE IN THE NEAR FUTURE SATAN WORSHIPPERS WON'T BE KILLED
IT'LL PRY BE CHRISTIANS THAT HATE LGBTQ, SATAN, SATAN WORSHIPPERS, WITCHES THAT WILL BE KILLED SHORTLY. 
And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
I've found hope and a way to live
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
why you want to live sheri
well I've hardly lived by now
only places I've traveled........................canada, arizona, california, oregon, washington, georgia...................that's it, that's sad. 
I've been hated by everyone forever
and I'd like to experience finally what it's like to have lots of social media followers and people excited to hear what I have to say even if it was just a shopping haul. 
I want to finally experience what it's like to have supportive people in my life that don't like calling me a bitch all the time or often. 
to experience what most people experience - a more loving world I think they really do experience cause I can see people on you tube etc. WITH MANY FOLLOWERS MOST AREN'T HATED LIKE I AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment