Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2022

My older half sister (whom took 2 dna tests in past 2-3 years either trying hard to prove she is related to me or not seems to be not cause she seems to hate my guts her and her daughter - because I love Lucifer and Jesus BOTH) I FORGIVE HER WHILE HER AND HER DAUGHTER ARE STILL HATING ME.................it's ok...........everything is going to be ok.................I forgive her.....................

 My older half sister (whom took 2 dna tests in past 2-3 years either trying hard to prove she is related to me or not seems to be not cause she seems to hate my guts her and her daughter - because I love Lucifer and Jesus BOTH) I FORGIVE HER WHILE HER AND HER DAUGHTER ARE STILL HATING ME.................it's ok...........everything is going to be ok.................I forgive her.............

She like refusing to be instagram friends with me, this friend request is like over a year old it's been there awhile. (in the name of Jesus of course she is refusing to be instagram friends with me)

I still e-mail her cause I don't know what to do???????? She clearly hates me. But my family thinks she loves me and all wants to be friends with me and I e-mailed the friend request above to my family and I was like look she don't even want to be instagram friends with me. 

  But it is ok.............she probably isn't a real christian. Fake christians don't show mercy. 

Romans 1:30-32 "Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."

  Now most people on this earth, would think not showing mercy being "unmerciful" isn't a thing "worthy of death" 

Most people think not showing mercy is ok

that it's ok to hate hate on 

witches and satan worshippers etc. etc. 

HATE ON THEM REFUSE TO BE THEIR INSTAGRAM FRIENDS PEOPLE THINK IT'S OK TO SHOW NO MERCY

Now my merciless big sister that isn't dna related to me thinks she is being a great holy elect of God christian not showing me and probably many other people mercy...........


It's bad to sweep the leg



better to forgive each other
do what we can to try and um inspire each other to do better
but my big sister
who is of the sweep the leg dogo though she thinks she is christian
hates me bad
and that's what she feels she must do

Hebrews 13:16 "But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased."...........I believe talking is a good thing...........my blog is cathartic for me.......I get my feelings out.........I really benefit from getting my feelings out..........I don't enjoy being shut out by my big sister, but it is what it is her and her daughter are of the "sweep the leg" dojo like a ton......
2 of the jars of fairy lights, that I ordered off of amazon (got 6 of them total) they all work.........for just $13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is me "end of the world prepping" cause I recogn we loose electricity these could go in the bathrooms for instance and make for plenty of light to see the toilet etc.............
doesn't look like a serious "prep" but I think it is!!!!!!!!
I think it's good to have candles to
and we even have a real like oil lantern
but I think solar lights in various form is also a great "prep"
Wishing you all a great day!
Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy."
I forgive my big sister for everything she did to me. 
aka yelling at me for posting up her daughters baby shower pics (family pics family members in pics a family get together it was) 
and for sueing my dad for back child support payments that then made me and my brother and sister poor for years
she needed the money
she is merely a hairdresser
yep
now you all will have to show me mercy
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍





0 comments:

Post a Comment