Search This Blog

Saturday, December 17, 2022

You might think my last blog post is grim - it ain't. Cause I didn't age, I'm like, I'm 20 still. I can "start over" Psalm 103:5 "Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.".......................

 You might think my last blog post is grim - it ain't. Cause I didn't age, I'm like, I'm 20 still. I can "start over" Psalm 103:5 "Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.".......................

Psalm 37:24-26 "Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand. I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed."

  I have had "bad times" but sheesh the rebounds I've had over the years. Not once but 2 times I was starving without food............

when my dad got laid off at the paper mill, we were eating 1 meal a day often that went on for a whole year

and when I worked at the newspaper and buisiness slowed down in the summer and I was only being paid sometimes $600 a month or so and I wasn't able but to pay rent and sometimes buy $20 of groceries for the month - that went on around 6 months - then I left that job (and they refused to give me a good reference post my quitting, which isn't fair since how THEY ONLY PAID ME $8 A HOUR AFTER COLLEGE FULLY GETTTING MY COLLEGE DEGREE AND CAUSED ME TO BE STARVING FOR 6 MONTHS) I felt bad leaving them, they were mad at me cause I left them when their buisy time was..........but I don't feel bad anymore............I HAD TO LEAVE CAUSE COME FEBRUARY THE PAY AND HOURS THEY NEEDED ME TO WORK DROPPED SOMETIMES 2-3 HOURS A DAY.....................well nobody can live off of that little pay. And it was a small town without many jobs available at least when I was there there weren't many jobs available at all. And besides that.................they had me on call the whole day...............so how would I been able to get a job and be "on call" all day????????? --------- that whole scenario wasn't fair. 

but I rebounded. 

 All that never took me out. 

but would nakedness or swords take me out.......
Romans 8:34-36 "Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter."

I not only lost a lot of weight "weighted hula hooping" I do feel and LOOK younger. I ain't going to say being overweight ages everyone, but it did age me. 
I actually don't look that far off then what I did around 20.
Luke 18:1-3 "And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;"

we all in Christ supposed to have eagle youth
and like faint never
if I get kidnapped to Israel soon
and have to start completely over 👍
“For I will bring them back to their own land that I gave to their fathers. “Behold, I am sending for many fishers, declares the Lord, and they shall catch them. And afterwards I will send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain and every hill, and out of the clefts of the rocks.”” (Jeremiah 16:15-16)

Song of Solomon 2:3-4 "As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste. He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love."
God is love.
1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on losing weight! That's exactly what I need to do...

Post a Comment