Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2022

Once I didn't like christmas thought it was to pagan and that us christians shouldn't celebrate a pagan holiday - THESE DAYS I LOVE CHRISTMAS! You better not pout you better not cry cause santa claus (aka satan claus) is coming to town : ) Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"...............

Once I didn't like christmas thought it was to pagan and that us christians shouldn't celebrate a pagan holiday - THESE DAYS I LOVE CHRISTMAS! You better not pout you better not cry cause santa claus (aka satan claus) is coming to town : ) Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"...............

"As above, so below" 
Well a lot of lucifers people have been really naughty. 
Isaiah 14:20 "Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned."
  Killing is terrible of course. But lucifer is very upset, he does see you when your sleeping, he knows when your awake, he knows if you've been bad or good -------- so be good for goodness sake.
Revelation 12:12 "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."
Lucifer is coming here I believe soon to earth!
Wait sheri how is this adding up to you loving christmas???
um.........
loving christmas 😁💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
why would a holiday celebrated by the earth be "christian"?
that wouldn't make sense
this earth
isn't Jesus's
(at the moment)
Revelation 11:15 "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."
Right now this is Satan (aka santa) earth
nomadder how many people whole towns go to church
AND THEY DO
Luke 4:5-8 "And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve." This earth is Lucifer's Satan Santa's, krampus's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At the moment.......................DON'T MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE IF THE ENTIRE EARTH GOES TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY. 
Do you all really believe christmas is christian?????????
really?????????????????
really???????????????????????????????
I'm done with all smack talk of the devil
done with that
what would we do without all the music we listen to?????????
it's hard to stay sane these days
2 Timothy 3:1-3 "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,"
  Some would tell me, "well sheri you should listen to wholesome christian music all the time" But that ain't even reality.......................
as I've tried to say before reality isn't that people are happy, happy, happy all the time
in fact..............................
Acts 14:22 "Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God."
  I agree much with Acts 14:22 when it says "much tribulation" cause that is what I have and am experiencing. Well sometimes in my estimation and it's MORE THEN MY ESTIMATION..............one needs to listen to a little gwar, or a little ozzy osbourne etc. 
  One day I sledge hammered a car it was a car that people were paying money to sledge hammer and since how I worked at the newspaper and was with the reporter doing the news article cause I was the photographer........................................I got to sledgehammer that car ----------- I felt much better afterwards. 
  24/7 praise god athons isn't the only way to "feel better" and and................variety is nice. I can't listen to christian music but for what a hour, then I'm done with christian music for the day. 
Rock n Roll is a gift to the earth!
um............tootles. 
I mean Merry Christmas 😁👍

0 comments:

Post a Comment