Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

My super model sister wants to start up talking to me on the phone once a week again, problem is I LITERALLY HAVE NO LIFE, I have nothing to tell her......................Jesus's word ain't worked out for me the part that says "loose your life you'll find it" ---------- naw I just lost my life........................

My super model sister wants to start up talking to me on the phone once a week again, problem is I LITERALLY HAVE NO LIFE, I have nothing to tell her......................Jesus's word ain't worked out for me the part that says "loose your life you'll find it" ---------- naw I just lost my life........................

e-mail I just sent my family....................

talking with aimee is often ruff, like I literally don't have a life.........I literally have nothing to say to aimee, I literally have no life......................

none
no life
I have 0% life
I don't even have friends
l---- is still in "aquantance zone"

I have no week to tell aimee about - never
we go to the stores we go shopping
I go to bible study
that's it
no life
nothing

nooooooooooooothing
I have noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo life
I have 0% life FOR REALS
Matthew 10:39 "He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it." - this bible verse is broken and out of order, someone needs to tell god for reals!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I believe Matthew 10:39 doesn't work for me
because I'm destined for greatness.....................
I seriously believe the people that have the hardest lifes
are actually being set up for greatness most of them
like I really really believe that

Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

well
I want a few mansions not just one a few
my current house is to small
I mean right now
I need to clean my bedroom and the ONLY WAY 
I gonna be able to do that is donate stuffs
good news though
my flesh is crucified
cause I ain't got no space for nothing
I can't buy nothin
where would I put it????????????????????
and
in the future when I have mansions
I don't want to buy much then either
cause I like clean houses
clean houses are AWESOME!
I want to exist
I want everyone to know who I am 
I want to exist a lot
to matter A HEAP
to not just be a "face in the crowd" - that shiz annoys me
when your a "face in the crowd" 
all you can "get" is attention
well then
then
you need to dress up with flair or some flair or another
well the bible says don't do that for 1
1 Peter 3:3 "Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;"
  That's a lot of work................to just be noticed. 
nobody or hardly nobody knowing who you are
just to be noticed
THAT'S AWEFUL
I need you all to know who I am
smile at me
or wave hi
THAT'S WHAT I NEED
AND MANSIONS PLURAL
AND 
I'D LIKE A PIECE OF LAND TO GROW A ORCHARD
HAVE MY OWN APPLIES AND PEARS ETC TO PICK SOME GRAPES TO IDEALLY
I PROBABLY WANT A FEW GOATS ON MY ORCHARD CAUSE I DON'T LIKE MOWING LAWNS
AND EVENTUALLY 
I'D LIKE TO OWN EITHER
A MICHEAL JACKSON THEMPARK
OR A HOTEL CHAIN
I COULD GO EITHER WAY
I'm gonna ride the boogey!!!!!!!!! - Lord Willing













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't think you have a life? I can't imagine anyone reading your blog coming to the conclusion that you have no life. They might not agree with what you say or think, but there's a whole lot of living going on according to your posts!

Giving it to god said...

actually I only been to my fave cemetary about 4 times total, I'm trying to make it sound like I go there with some consitancy. I wish. I have no life...............I've went to my fave cemetary 2 times recently is what's happened. Because my oldest child needed photo's and video footage of it for her film class.
I so don't have a life I have to like fib, near lie to make it sound like I have a life. I do though frisbee golf 1-2 times a month, regularly, and 5 times a month go to the gym sometimes only making it to the gym 1 time.
mostly I go with my husband when he goes and gets groceries.............so I don't think I have a life.

Anonymous said...

That is very interesting, Shari. With everything you share on here, I never would have guessed that you see yourself as not having a life. I'm not sure I leave my house any more than you, frankly. It's just work, then church, and a smattering of family gatherings. That's about it. And with half of my family not quite seeing eye-to-eye with me... I kind of understand that. Can't say who they are, though - don't want to throw their name out there.

But I also would perceive that you have an extroverted personality. I'm introverted, and fairly content, even if we're not invited over to many others' homes either. Like, hardly at all, other than family. Do you think you're extroverted? And is that maybe part of what is impacting your feelings on this?

Giving it to god said...

Ya I'm a extrovert and a introvert both, and I'm bothered to be very honest that I'm not mega popular somedays a lot. Lately I've been more introvert then normal.............it's pry a bad thing................I'm like soooooooooo much looking forward to just doing diamond paintings in my 5th wheel this summer and reading books : ) --------- Being social at all 1 on 1 with people is hard.............cause people are judgy. But I'm talking maybe to much...............I feel comforable expressing my "extrovert side" on the internet.........cause if anyone comments anywhere, I have time to think of a reply. I've tried to tell my family this..........that I'm more comfortable texting them, e-mailing them, they keep pressuring me to speak to them on the telephone. (they never listen to my feelings)

Post a Comment