Search This Blog

Friday, December 9, 2022

My style is changing to a "hippy look" -------- Often I HAVE dressed as a realtor and for AWHILE NOW people have been deeming me the "b" word - and it's hit me I NEED TO DRESS LIKE A HIPPY a more "friendly" style of clothing. Proverbs 18:24 "A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother." I've came to learn you must "shew himself friendly" VIA HOW YOU DRESS - YOU CAN GET WRITTEN OFF RIGHT AWAY AUTOMATIC OVER HOW YOU DRESS CAN YOU BELIEVE IT.................

 My style is changing to a "hippy look" -------- Often I HAVE dressed as a realtor and for AWHILE NOW people have been deeming me the "b" word - and it's hit me I NEED TO DRESS LIKE A HIPPY a more "friendly" style of clothing. Proverbs 18:24 "A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother." I've came to learn you must "shew himself friendly" VIA HOW YOU DRESS - YOU CAN GET WRITTEN OFF RIGHT AWAY AUTOMATIC OVER HOW YOU DRESS CAN YOU BELIEVE IT.................

  But most people must be doing alright in my town, cause they just dress frumpy, they ain't going on hippy beanie hat mode like me. 

as long as you don't do drugs 
the "skinny hippy look" 
it is a rather winning look!!!!!!!!!!!!
Above crocheting a beanie hat
ya I in general like beanie hats
skinny hippy yep nailing it myself 😁
  I am really good at crocheting beanie hats - thank god. hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahaah
  I ain't the only professional person out there, dressing down most of the week check this article...............
https://modernmrsdarcy.com/who-you-are-how-you-feel-and-how-you-want-to-be-treated/
  MY SUPER MODEL SISTER THOUGH SHE DRESSES FANCY ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW SHE GETS AWAY WITH THAT - if she is getting away with that??????????????????????????? (she'll claim she don't dress fancy all the time, but every time I've seen her or a photo of her - fancy af) 
I'm a goth to
I'm all kinds of stuff
but I getting far away from that "B" word label
cause I ain't that
I'm to fatigue's by drama by 
certain people's who's names I will not name
to even want to be no b word
uh no
that would tax and harsh my gig
I need to peace out man
Isaiah 26:3 "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee."
2 Corinthians 13:11 "Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you."
THERE'LL BE WARS AND RUMOURS OF WARS IN THESE LAST DAYS YA
Man they want to tax my gig so bad man. 
Matthew 24:6 "And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet."
  Chill out dudes in sheesh war happy countries - chill out man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my gigs done been harshed enough man
I speak like fluent hippy cause like I have a degree in art people...........💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 I'm like the real thing man. 
I like don't even need drugs - graduated Bachelors in Science in Art 👍
I love painting happy little tree's #FACTS
Evergreen Tree on Apple iOS 15.4Evergreen Tree on Apple iOS 15.4Evergreen Tree on Apple iOS 15.4Evergreen Tree on Apple iOS 15.4Evergreen Tree on Apple iOS 15.4Evergreen Tree on Apple iOS 15.4Evergreen Tree on Apple iOS 15.4Evergreen Tree on Apple iOS 15.4Evergreen Tree on Apple iOS 15.4Evergreen Tree on Apple iOS 15.4Evergreen Tree on Apple iOS 15.4Evergreen Tree on Apple iOS 15.4Evergreen Tree on Apple iOS 15.4Evergreen Tree on Apple iOS 15.4Evergreen Tree on Apple iOS 15.4Evergreen Tree on Apple iOS 15.4 ya
peace
somedays 
it is the MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME
that peace that Jesus gives
in this earth aggressively NOT PEACEFUL
we do got's rumours of wars right now
we gots rumours of wars on this earth right now THE HORROR
yesterday I watched a video about how bomb shelters in china are becoming popular to buy..................THAT'S AWEFUL THAT THEY ARE HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT BOMBS LIKE THAT. 
The bomb shelters being made in china do look sturdy, and the one I saw had a advance air filter...................very impressive. 

peace
let's do peace ok
😁
pps...............all christians should be like hippies for reals though
cause Jesus is a hippy...............but the type of hippy that will um rule with a rod of iron someday ------- but still a hippy.........

Isaiah 9:6-8 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this. The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel."
  If your like the "prince of peace" -- your safe to say a hippy, that's basic math people. 
Jesus would be willing to paint happy tree's 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓


0 comments:

Post a Comment