Search This Blog

Friday, December 2, 2022

I'm having so much fun, I'm turning quartz crystals supposed "witch stuff" into SUNCATCHERS!!!!!!!!! Rocks are still evil pure evil to most of the body of christ BUT TO ME THEY ARE DECOR AND SUNCATCHERS HAHAHAHAH YA 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."......................Even the devil himself is new to me.......he helps me out when I'm all like tempted n'stuff to like realize "wait maybe I shouldn't do that"......................

Update 4/18/2024 I was trying to be a "men pleasure" when I wrote this blog post. Sheri 2024 is in her "permanent" worser then the master of the house of beezelbub villian era (that's permanent)...........

you like most on a witch hunt witch hunting me cause that's what people do probably both christians and non-christians

I'M ACHEIVING MAN

It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

I'm having so much fun, I'm turning quartz crystals supposed "witch stuff" into SUNCATCHERS!!!!!!!!! Rocks are still evil pure evil to most of the body of christ BUT TO ME THEY ARE DECOR AND SUNCATCHERS HAHAHAHAH YA 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."......................Even the devil himself is new to me.......he helps me out when I'm all like tempted n'stuff to like realize "wait maybe I shouldn't do that"...................... 

I might look like I'm 

Charlie Sheen "winning" in the like 90's

but I'm like winning yo's

😀💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

besides if Charlie Sheen was ever loosing

loosers are winners often

Matthew 19:30 "But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first."
Most people are the 1st of the body of christ
my family they are THE FIRST
A- and K- the two that hate satan so bad my family probably won't have a family get together ever again THE FIRST


I got the bells at the dollar tree. Chimes many people like chimes in their yards....I have a few chimes myself. But chimes are often very loud, these bells make a nice quite relaxing ching in a strong wind. I think that is the goal with windchimes and bells..................relaxation. Just a light ching, mixed with a breeze I think is really nice 😁👍

Let me inform you all
Romans 8:37
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
if ya didn't know how your religion christianity is supposed to go n'stuff. 
somedays following jesus rocks the MOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can see bottom corner of this pic that I donated money today to "Life Outreach International"
then the book that is free with donation, I wrote my super model sisters address for that to be mailed to 😁
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
My whole family is doing this "hide your good works" thing. They believe in hiding their good works a ton. But I ascribe to Mattew 5:16. It could be because people think I'm a b--tch especially people in my family deem me a satanic b---tch. So I'm out to proove a lot of people wrong I guess????????????? Though I think many a people has made their mind up about me, and it don't matter how much I LITERALLY CARE ABOUT STARVING KIDS AND PEOPLE....................WHICH I VERY MUCH DO CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  I once was starving, eating 1 meal a day for a solid year or so..............................it was horrible. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment