Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Need prayer it's ruff being me, my mom is insisting I am a hateful b--tch - that I am just a total b--tch she is adamant. But I told her I am a christian and us christians do DO GOOD TO OUR ENEMIES the real ones of us do AND WE LOVE THEM and you can be really upset with your enemies AND LOVE THEM ANYWAYS AND WISH GOOD THINGS FOR THEM IN THEIR LIVES.....................being upset with people shouldn't make me a bi--h like my mom is adamantly telling me that I am...............MY PARENTS LOVE TO TELL ME I'M GARBAGE MANY TIMES A WEEK...................IT'S HARD ON ME................

 Need prayer it's ruff being me, my mom is insisting I am a hateful b--tch - that I am just a total b--tch she is adamant. But I told her I am a christian and us christians do DO GOOD TO OUR ENEMIES the real ones of us do AND WE LOVE THEM and you can be really upset with your enemies AND LOVE THEM ANYWAYS AND WISH GOOD THINGS FOR THEM IN THEIR LIVES.....................being upset with people shouldn't make me a bi--h like my mom is adamantly telling me that I am...............MY PARENTS LOVE TO TELL ME I'M GARBAGE MANY TIMES A WEEK...................IT'S HARD ON ME................

COPY AND PASTE THIS BIT THAT MY MOM SAID ABOVE..................
you are telling me I am a hateful bitch in this e-mail............

Well..im old and I'm tired of hating.  I'm tired of useless bad feelings that don't feel good. I hope you can reach that point in your life.  Even for K-- and especially A---.  If I ever come to Oregon again I plan on settling this dispute once and for all between you three.  I want peace and forgiveness.  I want my family back whole.  All of you.  Life is short.  Don't waste it on bitterness and hate. (ME SHERI INTERJECTING I LOVE SATAN/LUCIFER THAT MEANS I AM HATED GARGABE TRASH TO A- AND K- AND I WILL PROBABLY NEVER BE INVITED TO A FAMILY GET TOGETHER EVER AGAIN IF THERE EVER IS A FAMILY GET TOGETHER)  Learn and move on.  For years we were poor and child support really hurt us.  We learned to make more money and move on.  Instead of being low class we learned to get an education and move above those that tried to look down on us.  We took control of our lifes and moved on from the hurtful past.  Is it still there?  Yes but not as bad or crippling.  It no longer matters and I no longer hate.  Hope my rambling made sense to you.

but how am I a hateful bi--h Doing good to all of my enemies?????????????
when you hate people do you normal do good to them?????????????????????????????????
I'm a christian the bible says love your enemies and do good to them!!!!!!!!!!!
I can be severely upset with a ton of people and still love them want them to be saved and want good for them in their lives. 
I'm not a hateful b----h!

OTHER E-MAIL I SENT MY MOM DEFENDING MYSELF................
You've completely amnesia'd everything aunt connie said to you apparently tons of cuss words you told me? And you've completely forgotten mom only having 1 toybox of toys and how depraved your childhood you tell me often was????????????? That's all amnesia'd????????????????? You've managed to do what your telling me to do??????????????????????????
  You don't want to heed the word of god at all and "love your enemies and do good to them"???????????????????????
 F--k the bible is that the idea mom??????????????????
Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you," 
  If you "f--k the bible" like most """"""""christians"""""""""" do, they ain't lovin on their enemies
how will you ever stand out on the earth?????????????????????????
I'm saying there's something in it for me.
That and bible says.................
Luke 6:38 "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again."
  Doing good to your enemies, COUNTS as far as Luke 6:38 goes.
  Just because I'm poor still doesn't mean Luke 6:38 ain't going to happen to me.
Galatians 6:10 "As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith."
 That means think about them, don't amnesia their existance or whatever............think about aunt connie your enemy mom. The person I'd say is 97% responsible for your mom being a ghost and headed to hell ----------------- if the bible is true cause she never was allowed to be baptised and aunt connie was the pastor's wife and HAD POWER, HAD POWER TO GET YOUR MOM BAPTISED. But her and your mom's brother didn't seem to care about grandma's soul at all. 
  Galatian 6:10 says all men!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All them. Now it says "especially unto them who are of the household of faith" - but all men. 
  Now happens to be..............I'm in a "loop hole" with the Apostolic Christian church of america, cause they would also count as the "household of faith" in that they do accept Jesus christ as their lord and savior. 
Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
  They just happens to be either still have commandments of men ------------ if you to this day can't be a member of their church due to wearing wedding rings and mascara like what happened to me then they still have commandments of men. Or they don't have commandments of men anymore???????????????????? I am not 100% if they are just "pretending" they are somewhat ok with the wearing of makeup and wedding rings - or not????????????????????
Mark 7:6-8 "He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do."
They are though - though I can fully read what mark 7:6-8 says..........potentially "of the household of faith" even if they had "commandments of men" which I do disdain cause they did potentially send my grandma to hell cause she smoked cigarette's ------- so I hate commandments of men and I will hate them FOREVER. 
  I blog pry this since how I'm not being understood or something???????????? Your trying to get me to understand full amnesia of everything people have done wrong to you ever, you think that is the way to do life......................I do life the way the bible says that I should do life. do good to all men
love all men
I can be still upset over what all has happened to me and my grandma
that don't make me a b---h
people are wrong in their estimation that I am a b---ch
I think being upset is normal and it don't make you a "b--ch" even if your mega upset for several years. 
God created hades and soon that'll be turned into hell

God's probably pretty upset with many people right now
how many of you would call God a "b--ch"???????
you gonna call god a b---?????????????????
god's sending people to hell FOR ALL OF ETERNITY
ARE YOU GOING TO ALSO LABEL GOD A B--CH
To be upset isn't a crime I am saying
now we are supposed to take our upsetted ness
and pray for our enemies
pray for their souls salvation
and love them
not just in word
do some amount of good to them as well
I ordered my mom a "paint by number" painting........................
she likes painting by number................her health is mega mega mega bad right now.......


0 comments:

Post a Comment