Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

my mom says don't let people stomp all over me - but the bible does say BE A DOORMAT.......Matthew 5:39 "But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." If my family didn't want me to "be a doormat" to people, then they all raised me the wrong religion raising me a christian.................

 my mom says don't let people stomp all over me - but the bible does say BE A DOORMAT.......Matthew 5:39 "But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." If my family didn't want me to "be a doormat" to people, then they all raised me the wrong religion raising me a christian.................

so both neighbor that told me "bitch get off my sidewalk" when I was waiting with a like 9 year old ian to get on the bus safely.......................
and john wiegand who I was on the floor crying he's still walked up to me and yelled at me "your the worst person ever" 
 
the bible literally says be a doormat for people's abuse
I don't want to be abused by people OFTEN
but I am
now there is a messianic jew congregation near me
last time I was online watching their service 
rabbi said "she's hear" in some distain tone - some hate for me
and previously while watching a service online a few months earlier he said "nobody with a pirate themed you tube channel will ever be ANYTHING in our church" 
(my you tube channel isn't pirate themed anymore but back then it was)
clearly they don't want me I'm not welcome
I don't think I'm ever going to that church again
not even on the internet
the idea of "turning the other cheek" 
I think has limits
I think find a church that welcomes you
John 16:1-3 "These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me."

oooo ooooo oooooooo
when I'm with my baby ya



via GIPHY

"honey honey quick come to the computer sheri's doing illuminati hand signs again" - hahahahhahahahahah

if a illuminati read this they might take up the loser sign all the sudden

hahahahahahahahahah

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

join my club illuminati 😁

0 comments:

Post a Comment