Search This Blog

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Hurt people hurt people well white people most of them are hurting bad THEY ARE they are I believe friendless, and in debt most of them. And Black people also very hurt, I think black people have more friends but they are in general more dirt poor then white people I do believe cause there is I do believe special affordable housing for black people and white people don't really have that really, which leads me to believe black people overall are more dirt poor then white people. YOU NEED NOT TO HATE JEWS..........Galatians 3:29 "And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." HEIRS................no need to hate Jews if you are ALSO HEIRS AND THE BIBLE SAYS IF YOUR ARE CHRIST'S YOU ARE ALSO A HEIR..............

  Hurt people hurt people well white people most of them are hurting bad THEY ARE they are I believe friendless, and in debt most of them. And Black people also very hurt, I think black people have more friends but they are in general more dirt poor then white people I do believe cause there is I do believe special affordable housing for black people and white people don't really have that really, which leads me to believe black people overall are more dirt poor then white people. YOU NEED NOT TO HATE JEWS..........Galatians 3:29 "And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." HEIRS................no need to hate Jews if you are ALSO HEIRS AND THE BIBLE SAYS IF YOUR ARE CHRIST'S YOU ARE ALSO A HEIR..............
  I've gotten to good at nearly writting my whole blog post in my title hahahahhahaha.

 The above verse in "context"................
   Galatians 3:28-29 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."
  I've told you all the "secret" to likely gaining wealth. 
Isaiah 58:13-14 "If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it."
  "I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth" --------- in my estimation "the high places of the earth" ==='s money. Either money, or your like uh riding yachts often and going to mansions often, and uh, that sort of thing. Cause you know.....................the "low places" of the earth is like THE POOR. 
  That's aweful, it's aweful. It's aweful that the wealthy are literally esteemed higher in this earth. 
Proverbs 14:20 "The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends."
Proverbs 19:4 "Wealth maketh many friends; but the poor is separated from his neighbour."
https://lifetoday.org/
This weekend my family is going to a book fair, I'm staying at home shabbating, online, and bible studying. You'd think going out on the weekends that's how you make friends NOT IF YOUR POOR IT DON'T MATTER HOW "OUT AND ABOUT YOU ARE" 
  It's a good plan in my estimation for everyone to keep the shabbat the bestest they can --------- THAT YOU BE BLESSED. 
  THAT YOU HAVE THE "JOY OF THE LORD"
"Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord;"
Nehemiah 8:10 "Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength."
 AND AS I'VE STATED BEFORE
GOD IS POWERFUL
He's able to raise up EVERYBODY. 
but God has criteria before He raises up people
yes
humility is one of the criteria
1 Peter 5:6 "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:"
 shabating WORKS
it works
Isaiah 58:13-14 "If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it."
party saturday night remember that 😀👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
shalom




0 comments:

Post a Comment