Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

My mom advises me to leave and quit and never think about the apostolic christian church of america ever again. BUT MY BIBLE SAYS...........Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you," Most don't even have "enemies" out there did you all know that.......one day I asked my husband "do you have even any enemies" I DON'T THINK HE DOES I DON'T THINK MOST PEOPLE EVEN HAVE ENEMIES.........but I do................they want me dead I'm sure of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................

 My mom advises me to leave and quit and never think about the apostolic christian church of america ever again. BUT MY BIBLE SAYS...........Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you," Most don't even have "enemies" out there did you all know that.......one day I asked my husband "do you have even any enemies" I DON'T THINK HE DOES I DON'T THINK MOST PEOPLE EVEN HAVE ENEMIES.........but I do................they want me dead I'm sure of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................

Matthew 25:21 "His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord." -------------- one the things god has given us to be faithful over is to LOVE OUR ENEMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luke 6:35 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil."
AND EVENTUALLY
WHAT ENEMIES??????
THERE'S JUST BREAD FOR ME AT EVERY TABLE!!!
Psalm 23:4-6 "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever."
My enemies 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓....................................
My new hair shade. I getting even more skinny using near everyday my weighted hula hoop 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
tootles


0 comments:

Post a Comment