Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2022

Magic takes faith of a child to - I believe in magic. (miracles basically miracles) Galatians 3:7 "Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham." And you know what my favorite thing is.................FOREVER..................

 Magic takes faith of a child to - I believe in magic. (miracles basically miracles) Galatians 3:7 "Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham." And you know what my favorite thing is.................FOREVER..................

Ecclesiastes 1:8-10 "All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us."
  Makes sense a guy, wanting a "higher love" -------- positivity pretty well near guarantee'd. Galatians 5:22 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith," Turns out I've been in Jumanjii for a long while...............I was in it when I didn't even realize I was in it. I don't want out.................I think many a people kill themselves cause they believe there's any magic any miracles anymore to have in their lives!!!!!!!


via GIPHY

  So many people are in so bad debt out there - how do they hold on??????????? How do they keep going?????????????? Unless they believe for hope for magic/miracles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magic/miracles never end

THEY ARE EVERYWHERE

Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."
I BELIEVE
WHEN YOU FINALLY REALIZE 
WHAT I GONNA PULL OFF
YOU GONNA SWEAR
THAT I'M HOUDINI RESURRECTED!!!!!!!!!
And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people.
  We can all be like Stephen, we can do miracles I tellin you. 
miracles happen everyday
miracles are EVERYWHERE
And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.




via GIPHY

I can have fun blogging #FACTS

0 comments:

Post a Comment