Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Many on Tik Tok are saying Lucifer is Jesus - he isn't christ. But he is the "son of the morning" I think "morning" a real morning would go something like this --- Lucifer admitting fighting god wasn't the bestest plot ever..............he's like all of us he has made mistakes......the point the finger athon that has gone on on this earth HASN'T HELPED.................working together helps, mercy helps, uh ya that's the gist of the speech I believe Lucifer will give once he get's here...................

 Many on Tik Tok are saying Lucifer is Jesus - he isn't christ. But he is the "son of the morning" I think "morning" a real morning would go something like this --- Lucifer admitting fighting god wasn't the bestest plot ever..............he's like all of us he has made mistakes......the point the finger athon that has gone on on this earth HASN'T HELPED.................working together helps, mercy helps, uh ya that's the gist of the speech I believe Lucifer will give once he get's here...................

Isaiah 14:12-16 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;"

"team work makes the dream work"

nobody is supposed to be high high high but god

illuminati ya - let me tell ya who really rules the triangle................GOD..................
Psalm 46:9-11 "He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire. Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah."
lucifer's coming...........
Revelation 12:12 "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."
Ain't giving up
and giving in
amen - Krewella
Back to my point.................................so much division
teams
republican and democrat and independent parties
countries
races can be real divided sometimes
denominations of churches
seems near everything is divided on this earth
no wonder so little get's accomplished
don't give up
love
recycle
and hope always
1 Corinthians 13:6-7 "Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;  Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things."
Iniquity has abounded everywhere
but we are here for a reason!!!!!!!!!
Matthew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold." - to make a difference, to praise god I believe. 
We don't need to be "something big" to make a difference on this earth
little things do ADD UP
I do though get lucifer he wanted power, well don't we all sometimes????????????? Or money which is basically power. 
ya most all us do at some time or another
Deuteronomy 4:39 "Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the Lord he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else." - god owns the illuminati triangle I AM CONVINCED, he owns every fooking thing. 
"THERE IS NONE ELSE"
TEAMS ARE REAL!!!!!!!!
I am a bit on both teams......................I really have upsetted my whole family probably. 
I don't want to be a looser
I want to be a winner
if you 
if you
love people including satan ==== win
that's a win!!!!!!!!!!!!
blessed are the merciful those christians who might join me
maybe 5
or 10
and have mercy on lucifer
Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy."
it ain't hard to be a winner in life
and winning has nothing to do I don't think with how much money you have
but how much you love people!!!!!!!!!
the bible like agree's with me..................

13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

none of you all will know what I'm talking about right now...............but dang that shiz is fresher then nikes!

Wing on Emojipedia 15.0Wing on Emojipedia 15.0Wing on Emojipedia 15.0Wing on Emojipedia 15.0Wing on Emojipedia 15.0Wing on Emojipedia 15.0Wing on Emojipedia 15.0Wing on Emojipedia 15.0Wing on Emojipedia 15.0






0 comments:

Post a Comment