Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2022

You all probably live in a "limited" world, a world where you can't wear makeup much if at all, or you can't wear designer clothing. BUT THE REAL WORLD IS LIMITLESS. Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." I did get rid of most my quartz crystals cause I myself was putting to much value into them...............but to some people THEY MIGHT JUST BE ROCKS, this witch hunt stuffs needs to end. IT'S THE HEARTS THAT ARE IMPORTANT NOT THE OUTER MAN..................

 You all probably live in a "limited" world, a world where you can't wear makeup much if at all, or you can't wear designer clothing. BUT THE REAL WORLD IS LIMITLESS. Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." I did get rid of most my quartz crystals cause I myself was putting to much value into them...............but to some people THEY MIGHT JUST BE ROCKS, this witch hunt stuffs needs to end. IT'S THE HEARTS THAT ARE IMPORTANT NOT THE OUTER MAN..................

1 Samuel 16:7 "But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart."

It's more though then witches that are being if not hunted uh greately judged by some christians out there

2 Corinthians 10:12 "For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise." ------ people totally are measuring "themselves by themselves" I always look bad in that comparison. 
Matthew 19:30 "But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first."
I am the last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will not likely EVER look good to ANY of you
when you have your "measuring" athons

Psalm 40:6-8 "Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart."
  Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."
   Did you know studying the bible this is the way to know "that good, and acceptable and perfect, will of god"?????????? yep
 "sheri your not telling us life shattering things we know these things" - I realize but I am making my point
  your comparison athon, your measuring athon, one to another ----------- is pointless
Matthew 19:30 "But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first."
Many that are the actual 1st right now
that you worship right now
they will likely be last in the end (maybe saved???????) 
wealth often is a snare
but you could "use" I telllllllllllllllll you all
yachts for the glory of god
mansions for the glory of god
the things most avoid like the plague
in the right lowly persons hands
could be used appropriately
1 Timothy 6:9 "But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition." My current bible study made use of 1 Timothy 6:9 --------- and it many pages of it, and it's written by a lady that lives near me.............many pages of it was on the theme of avoid tons of money at all cost that will send you to hell. 
money might would send many to hell
but for some
it's a tool to do the will of God
I am limitless
(besides I was putting to much value in quartz, so I did need to get rid of them rocks)
sadly most of you are told at your churches
AT YOUR CHURCHES
run from money
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES FROM DOLLAR BILLS
and told to live a "safe poor life" 
but I tell ya
many "sinners" are rich
and if you really want to reach them
........might help to have some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
and
and
it's how you use things in life
1 Corinthians 7:31 "And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away."
bye bye limits




0 comments:

Post a Comment