Search This Blog

Friday, November 25, 2022

Mercy can take a lifetime to find sometimes. NOBODY ON EARTH WANTS TO SHOW ME MERCY I LOVE SATAN THAT MAKES ME GARBAGE IN MOST PEOPLE'S MINDS......................

Mercy can take a lifetime to find sometimes. NOBODY ON EARTH WANTS TO SHOW ME MERCY I LOVE SATAN THAT MAKES ME GARBAGE IN MOST PEOPLE'S MINDS......................

Psalm 23:1-6 "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever."
  This bit of the bible, seems to depict that christians will have mega happy wonderful looking TBN lives (no hate for TBN - I was butthurt over TBN for a minute cause one their "pastors" I do not agree with AT ALL.........but I've since recovered) Most christians they either are hiding all of their problems, or they are most of them living perfect AWESOME totally problem free lives. 
  ---------- ps I really don't count diseases at "tribulation" --------- everyone get's sick or a disease at sometime or another...........................
Acts 14:22 "Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God." MORESO I often hear and see people OVERCOME their diseases, illnesses and various impediments WHICH IS GREAT! 
  It doesn't seem like mercy is following after me at all. 
but it is
"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life" - are pursueing after me even if they are FAR FAR FAR AWAY FROM ME
Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy."
These are my "thoughts" for today. 

via GIPHY

If you like war against the devil or people, and you talk shi- about them you won't have peace..........you won't have peace until you forgive! 

is it well with your soul today????????????
it can be
Jesus is waiting for you to open that door
Revelation 3:20 "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."



0 comments:

Post a Comment