Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Nevermind people should retire. Cause my husband I just heard a work meeting and he was talking to a bunch of young guys - IT WAS AWKWARD. There is pry a time to get money - and then a time RETIREMENT TO LOSE MONEY.............Ecclesiastes 3:6 "A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;" A time when your young to gather worldly goods, AND A TIME TO DONATE................

 Nevermind people should retire. Cause my husband I just heard a work meeting and he was talking to a bunch of young guys - IT WAS AWKWARD. There is pry a time to get money - and then a time RETIREMENT TO LOSE MONEY.............Ecclesiastes 3:6 "A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;" A time when your young to gather worldly goods, AND A TIME TO DONATE................

"So sheri you serious believe that old people for their dignitiy sake should be 

not having so much money or so many worldy goods anymore" - EXACTLY

UNLESS YOU ARE ME

CAUSE I AM A MANNEQUIN TYPE

I do not know where the bible verse is in the bible that talks about "barbie's" and "mannequins"???????????????????
BUT WE EXIST!
besides this bible verse..............
Psalm 103:4-6 "Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's. The Lord executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed." - but that could as easily mean being old looking and having the energy of a young person..............but then if your like old looking with the energy of a young person.........maybe you shouldn't retire?????????
  But for most I know say retirement is a solid idea.......................cause things have gotten awkward I feel for my husband, he is surrounded by young people albeit in mostly phone meetings. 
NOTHINGS GONNA STOP ME NOW!
PS..........I 100% boo all smack talk of madonna's plastic surgery and/or face fillers. If madonna wants to stay "in the game" that should be a choice she should be able to make without alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the harassment people have harassed her with. 
You want to "bow out" retire - THAT DECISION SHOULD BE RESPECTED
if you DON'T want to retire - THAT DECISION SHOULD ALSO BE RESPECTED
at least as of today
I finally get it
I finally understand why old people 
"bow out" in life
-------- it get's awkward for them being around all the young kids having babies eventually
that's what happens to them it get's awkward for most old people working jobs does!
tootles
do what you want people's
I myself 
Like looking young
I DON'T WANT TO LOOK OLD










0 comments:

Post a Comment