Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

I have like a question for other christians - If we like don't wage a war against flesh and blood right. Um how come then christians don't like you know wave emf readers over people you know - so you know what your dealing with???????? Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." if like I like at the family get together bring holy water and a emf reader, just to gauge things out - is that bad???? I'd put the holy water in a spray bottle, just spray em a few times, then see if I get a better emf reading.............................

 Update 5/2/2024 my "updates" are not in order anymore since how nobody is clicking on my "highlighted" blog post anymore - likely cause I'm so hated cause all that I get is attacked "for jesus" anymore. Went to a thrift store again yesterday, found this really nice marie antoinette (she's french pretty sure). She just happens to look fancy next to this house plant 😁 Now everytime I walk past marie I smile 😁 this figurine is having a fancy french stroll through some fancy gardens in france...................

 I have like a question for other christians - If we like don't wage a war against flesh and blood right. Um how come then christians don't like you know wave emf readers over people you know - so you know what your dealing with???????? Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." if like I like at the family get together bring holy water and a emf reader, just to gauge things out - is that bad???? I'd put the holy water in a spray bottle, just spray em a few times, then see if I get a better emf reading.............................

bonus question though....................

am I the like only christian out there listening to sharks by imagine dragons for like hours at a tiime???????????? Like often??????????????????

I am having a hard time trusting ANYBODY 
FACT
everyone seems 
damn suspicious to me!!!!!!
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn suspicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luke 21:16-18 "And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. But there shall not an hair of your head perish."
0% of that list above in Luke 21:16-18 can betray me
#FACTS
Cause I clean say on the "about me" of my blog and that's pry the final "about me" for my blog that I'm going with lucifer. 
My husband don't like me talking about satan...............so I don't talk much. 
"sherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrri"
it's the truth though
Honest if my family is actually christian that is shocking to me
cause they all looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo like luciifers people. 
they say they is chriistians
but what lamps???????????????
WHAT LAMPS WHERE????????????????
Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
EIITHER WAY
sharks everywhere
me
I'm a dragon
🐉
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Winnett's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...........




0 comments:

Post a Comment