Search This Blog

Saturday, January 27, 2024

I fully accept Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. But it's fully my fault I am attacked often on the internet. I have to pay the "price tag" like they all do. (Sheri this sounds diabolical - ya I'm a villian) Micah 7:2 "The good man is perished out of the earth: and there is none upright among men: they all lie in wait for blood; they hunt every man his brother with a net." You may hunt me, but getting me for a actual snack apostolic christian church of america, I HIGHLY DOUBT I'LL EVER BE YOUR SNACK.................I shook the devils hand I SURE DID............but I also accept Jesus Christ as my lord and savior JESUS IS LORD!....................I can work a angle in life if I want to I LIKE BEING A VILLIAN.............NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME THE BIBLE IS TRUE Matthew 17:20 "And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you." Bestest go to your graves when you finally die believing mountains NOBODIES EVER TRIED TO MOVE IS GONNA MOVE FOR ME................cause I need fake fur, boats ya plural, land, mansions, freaking relaxation!!!!!!!!!!!........................AND TO WIN FINALLY..............

I fully accept Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. But it's fully my fault I am attacked often on the internet. I have to pay the "price tag" like they all do. (Sheri this sounds diabolical - ya I'm a villian) Micah 7:2 "The good man is perished out of the earth: and there is none upright among men: they all lie in wait for blood; they hunt every man his brother with a net." You may hunt me, but getting me for a actual snack apostolic christian church of america, I HIGHLY DOUBT I'LL EVER BE YOUR SNACK.................I shook the devils hand I SURE DID............but I also accept Jesus Christ as my lord and savior JESUS IS LORD!....................I can work a angle in life if I want to I LIKE BEING A VILLIAN.............NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME THE BIBLE IS TRUE Matthew 17:20 "And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you." Bestest go to your graves when you finally die believing mountains NOBODIES EVER TRIED TO MOVE IS GONNA MOVE FOR ME................cause I need fake fur, boats ya plural, land, mansions, freaking relaxation!!!!!!!!!!!........................AND TO WIN FINALLY..............

LOOK OUT WORLD THE APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF AMERICA HAS THE MUNCHIES RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ―πŸ°πŸ¦‹πŸ§ΈπŸ§Ί
tragic for them
they are actually my buffet table - they should surrendor now!
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
I don't want to kill them or harm them understand
I'm gonna win - that's what I'm gonna do
(I got more then hope, but I can't say why cause it's "out there" one night I was sitting in the last seat of a giant stadium, and a spotlight was shined on me to acknowledge me..........I just smiled I had no idea what else to do?????????) But I'M GAINING MOMENTUM - granted stupid fool momentum (I DON'T HATE ME IF YOU HATE ME - I believe myself to be nice, merciful enough, sexy af, fun, smart..........................I should be the worlds entire dream come true and I really believe that)
but if you love enough YOU SHOULD WIN
if you forgive enough YOU SHOULD WIN
if you get beaten down day after day after day after day and you never give up you show up at your low paying job
you show up at your church where you ain't popular
you show up and keep showing up well damn in christian usa america they should eventually stand up and finally notice us "invisibles" of life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will win!
  sheri you need to get a 2nd job or maybe a 3rd this is michief sheri
I can't that's the thing right now - not until I loose a ton of weight - even though I'm small...................I gots to overcome extreme asthma,, and right now arthritis is the main culprit...................I'm back to drinking way more kombucha then anybody should ever drink in a day and am hoping that'll help me. 
good news - my rheumatoid arthritis wasn't as bad today - I was able to easily get out of bed this morning
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
 A lot of churches I see people chatting with each other, and seemingly having fantistic lives, I never hear of much "tribulation" they are going through ----------- except at the mega church I am going to..............................you go to bible studies at the mega church I'm going to YOU'LL HEAR ABOUT TRIBULATION. 
  mark 13;13 literally says us christians will be hated BY ALL MEN for jesus's name sake
not liked (I don't have to enjoy being attacked online and I don't enjoy it) my attackers enjoy it else they wouldn't attack and/or make "snide comments at my expense" 
bible also says..................
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
i gonna win
i believe i gonna win
i don't know when might take years
might take most my life
or all my life
all i know is THOSE THAT ENDURE UNTO THE END THE SAME SHALL BE SAVED
dany myself take up my cross open my bible
go clean the house some is what I often do (a dany yourself take up your cross and follow jesus daily "mo" is a "mo"_) though I don't clean like I once did.................arthritis has slowed me down. 
yesterday the right side of my hip was just in total pain..................it felt like the actual bone of my hip..........crazy stuff rheumatoid arthritis is (it's a tad sore today, but not like it was yesterday............today the arthritic pain is more in my back)






0 comments:

Post a Comment