Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

I never reap from doing good - never, never, never. My parents on the other hand, oh - they must be doing good, cause they been "reaping"..........not me...........not ever...............no reap i could donate to donors choose all day and all night, and fund every classroom in america I'M CLOSE TO FUNDING EVERY CLASSROOM IN AMERICA AT THIS POINT IN TIME................i reap 0.................besides to be occasionally "attacked by likely other christians for jesus"........................

 I never reap from doing good - never, never, never. My parents on the other hand, oh - they must be doing good, cause they been "reaping"..........not me...........not ever...............no reap  i could donate to donors choose all day and all night, and fund every classroom in america I'M CLOSE TO FUNDING EVERY CLASSROOM IN AMERICA AT THIS POINT IN TIME................i reap 0.................besides to be occasionally "attacked by likely other christians for jesus"........................

I agree with my mom "color of skin don't matter" 

I was telling them the girl that was sounding suicidal on you tube is black and I felt I couldn't relate to them at all, to even talk them out of potentially suicide much. That and I had to leave their "live feed" because it was fantastically depressing and I'm near suicide always myself. I DON'T WANT TO LIVE THIS LIFE WHERE I'M HATED BY EVERYONE JUDED BY EVERYONE WHAT FUN IS THAT?????????

THAT ABUNDANT LIFE???????????????

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
I can't find this "abundance" for the life of me................
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
hated by everyone but "life more abundantly"????????????????? - where????????????
my parents are fleeing georgia not feeling safe there anymore
but living "their best"
people all over loving on them me
oh 
I'M HATED AFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
1st husband e-mail to me today (oh it's him, it's "the devil" sending me e-mails everyday, cause he often OFTEN, replies to shiz odd shiz I'm doing in a week...................
few days ago
when I said the word "shoot" in the Bob Ross way
then 1st hubby in a e-mail to me also said the word "shoot" in a bob ross way
but it's stuffs the public don't see as well he's replying to and been replying to for years now YEARS..............
Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
the bible is broken to me - it ain't working
ps..............this blog post isn't me "betraying" my parents to all be killed in the future naw. I totally billions believe that my entire family is satan's, lucifers, the devils - not just some - desperately. THEIR LIVES GO AWESOME. THEY ARE FREAKING LOVED.




0 comments:

Post a Comment