Search This Blog

Sunday, January 21, 2024

I love filthy lucre so that I can have friends, and I love satan which is I've been told me also loving filthy lucre I LOVE SATAN AND FILTHY LUCRE. So that I can have friends, proceed to attack me to bring me to jesus I'LL LIKE BEING ATTACKED THIS TIME SO THAT I CAN FINALLY HAVE FRIENDS...........Proverbs 14:20 "The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends." filthy lucre and fame 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 ..........ok attack me so that I'm brought to jesus........................

I love filthy lucre so that I can have friends, and I love satan which is I've been told me also loving filthy lucre I LOVE SATAN AND FILTHY LUCRE. So that I can have friends, proceed to attack me to bring me to jesus I'LL LIKE BEING ATTACKED THIS TIME SO THAT I CAN FINALLY HAVE FRIENDS...........Proverbs 14:20 "The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends." filthy lucre and fame 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 ..........ok attack me so that I'm brought to jesus........................

Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
------ man I ain't tryin to be no pastor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"sheri this is filth"
ya that's it keep attacking me to bring me to jesus like that so that I am saved and have friends finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm having a total meltdown
but it's because I'm not being attacked right now
and I desperately need to be attacked so that I can finally have friends - AND ENJOY IT BECAUSE ONLY PEOPLE THAT ENJOY BEING ATTACKED ALWAYS "FOR JESUS" HAVE FRIENDS
ALL THE REST OF PEOPLE'S DON'T HAVE FRIENDS OR VALUE ACCORDING TO MY ATTACKER
" And if what you have said about me is not true, then where does that leave the rest of what you’ve said about other people or churches? And if this is how you treat people over text or on the internet, why would anyone in their right mind ever stick their neck out to reach out to you in real life? "
-------------- I MUST ONLY ENJOY BEING ATTACKED
ELSE I HAVE NO VALUE AND NO FRIENDS AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT
And all I said about this person who I don't know
is that 
the hand raised emoji
is them implying that john wiegand is a flawless sinless man and they never seen him sin ever - hand raise emoji
that's implying I'm stupid and my thoughts aren't valid
THAT'S WHAT THAT'S IMPLYING
THEY MAKING IT OUT THAT 
I'VE ATTACKED THEM GALORE
I HAVEN'T
I THOUGHT THE HAND RAISED EMOJI WAS A DEFINATELY "DIG" ON ME
WHICH IT WAS
THERE'S NO OTHER WAY TO TRANSLATE................
Anonymous said...

"what he told me
got me scratching my head so bad for so long"

When I listen to him preach, I sometimes get to scratching my head too! 😀 As for the rest of what you said, that hasn't been my experience with him at all. He's one of the kindest, gentlest, and most patient men I've ever met. 🤷‍♂️

This person is definately saying, my point is of no value, cause they never seen john wiegand sin ever, that he is perfect and flawless hand raise emoji  
🤷‍♂️
they are saying I'm worthless stupid garbage
and I should enjoy being attacked so that I will have friends!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said...

“YOUR LITTLE HAND RAISE EMOJI”

That was the ‘shrug’ emoji. All I meant was my experience with John is both similar and different from yours.

Shari, your treatment of someone who reaches out to you is utterly baffling. I make one comment about my experience with John, and you fire back with abusive commentary filled with such vile invective, insults, evil surmising, and hatred, that I am stunned. The last time I checked, it’s normal and okay for people to have similar/different experiences in life. Nothing of what you have said or implied about me is true. And if what you have said about me is not true, then where does that leave the rest of what you’ve said about other people or churches? And if this is how you treat people over text or on the internet, why would anyone in their right mind ever stick their neck out to reach out to you in real life? I sincerely regret leaving a post on your blog, and do not plan to ever do so again. If you don’t want comments, or don’t want people to reach out to you, or if it feels like every comment is an attack, you might consider turning it off.

Nevertheless, say what you will, about me or anyone else, but please don’t blaspheme God. He is high, and holy, and we ought not say such things.

Goodbye, Shari. I wish you the best in your walk with Christ.




0 comments:

Post a Comment