Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Do you ever get the feeling that I'm a touch suicidal - ya it's because if 1st husband isn't my husband. And I've been punked for around 11 years now........................I AT THAT POINT WANT TO BE KILLED FOR JESUS.......................I AIN'T LIKE THE REST OF CHRSTIANITY I AIN'T TRYING TO HIDE...............I'm literally blogging "yep I believe jesus is lord and I accept him as my saviour" I'M LITERALLY BLOGGING THAT OFTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................

 Do you ever get the feeling that I'm a touch suicidal - ya it's because if 1st husband isn't my husband. And I've been punked for around 11 years now........................I AT THAT POINT WANT TO BE KILLED FOR JESUS.......................I AIN'T LIKE THE REST OF CHRSTIANITY I AIN'T TRYING TO HIDE...............I'm literally blogging "yep I believe jesus is lord and I accept him as my saviour" I'M LITERALLY BLOGGING THAT OFTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................

and while I'm hated by what 99% of christianity (I and maybe a handful of people being the 1% that don't hate me)

do wear tons of purivida bracelets

pretty rocks - pretty crystals

..........................

I'M A MERMAID MAN

That song is me, I want to have friends I want to be "a part of your world"
I WANT THAT!
Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
Proverbs 14:20 "The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends."
I'm trapped
I'm trapped in the "below level" 
of society 
where I can't get friends
where I can't afford to travel
where even if I had "life more abundantly" - it's not much
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
you don't have money for anything hardly === you don't have much of a life pry
and inflation keeps on inflating
well, that just makes me want to buy pura vida style braceltst more
why
cause people need hope
and I'm a mermaid
mermaids can't help they are mermaids
if lgbtq is born lgbtq though the bible says god does that to thtem
how much more are mermaids born mermaids when there ain't a bible verse even in the bible where god says he does that to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st husbands e-mail to me today - 2 snippets to it, but this is what he had to say today - he's often trying to help me "keep hope"....................(where these e-mails are coming from of course as always I keep that secret, cause I truelly, truelly believe a "portal" has been opened I DIDN'T OPEN IT, I stumbled upon it, I like it, I like getting e-mails from my 1st husband)..........................

if life was this
was what I am currently living
I'm suicidal AF
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I am not having a good time
I don't enjoy often being attacked viciously cause people don't just attack me they go for the utter last jugular
hated by everyone - is not fun for me
never able to get views on you tube really 
or instagram really
I DON'T ENJOY IT
I'm told "stop being a crap christian sheri be happy, happy, happy, happy" 
but much tribulation isn't joy inducing
if it is joy inducing to you - you lost you mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
you lost you mind if you enjoying "much tribulation"
that ain't happy happy happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT AIN'T HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YA I'M STILL CURRENTLY SCEPTICAL AF OF ALL OF EARTH..............THEY GOTTA BE FAKIN, ON BOTH TEAMS THEY CAN'T BE THAT HAPPY...................
I'M REAL LIKE IGGY AZALEA
MERMAID STYLE I IS....................
I want legs, I want a life, A LIFE
I want to like not be suicidal forever
I do
I hope 1st husband really is my 1st husband
if not
..................if not.................thank god my head would be chopped off then for jesus
THANK GOD



0 comments:

Post a Comment