Search This Blog

Sunday, January 21, 2024

pray for me - I'm seriously sitting here considering becoming a stripper, to make enough money to have friends. I need to not do that..............but I need also TO NOT BE ATTACKED ALL THE TIME ANYMORE, OR ATTACKED ANYMORE AT ALL..............I NEED WHAT GWEN STEFANI HAS TONS OF MONEY.................

you better keep peloton biking sheri

you need plastic surgery to

your ugly

and your fat still

no friends for you sheri

you need plastic surgery so you are pretty enough to get money finally

you need a few $1000's of dollars to get plasstic surgery so you can make money by being pretty enough and then get friends

quit being poor and fat sheri................

 pray for me - I'm seriously sitting here considering becoming a stripper, to make enough money to have friends. I need to not do that..............but I need also TO NOT BE ATTACKED ALL THE TIME ANYMORE, OR ATTACKED ANYMORE AT ALL..............I NEED WHAT GWEN STEFANI HAS TONS OF MONEY.................

IF YOU DON'T HAVE FRIENDS
AND ARE BEING ATTACKED ALL THE TIME
HOW IS YOUR LIFE "MORE ABUNDANTLY" THEN????????????
John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
I believe in riches and fame IN PASTURE...................
John 10:9-11 "I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep."

FACTS IT TAKES $100,000'S OF DOLLARS TO HAVE FRIENDS

AND TONS OF FAME

AND PROBABLY HOTNESS

but
do strippers get paid that much
my ex-friend nat 
she only made $3000 a month at her greatest paying stripping moment and to earn that much money she was stripping at multiple night clubs sometimes more then one a day in MULTIPLE TOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MULTIPLE TOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
................................
.........
i got to figure out how to be famous 
it's the only way
it's the only way
to "life more abundantly"
cause if you don't have friends
that ain't a more abundnat life
the people with friends have a more abundant life
and my without mercy
attacking me 2 times and then saying they will never speak to me again apostolic christian church of america latest friend
guy girl don't know who they is????? or what sex they is??
can't be right
that the only way to have friends is to be attacked all the time and enjoy that a slew so that your friends will want to attack you more so that you have friends
that can't be right
that can't be "correct math"

even the "sword"
the "sword" 
isn't bashing someone 24/7 with everything you say to them - a friend according to the bible
according to the bible
must do more then my latest apostolic christian church of america friend that is no longer speaking to me according to them showing me 0 mercy
and only commented 2 times on my blog 
both times bashing me
making jabs at me

A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.
you got to be nice to people to have friends according to the bible
according to proverbs 18:24
not the bash jab attack athon in 2 comments this apostolic christian church of america attender maybe member WE DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW THEM THEY KNOW ME AND THEY HATE ME AND FAKE BLESSED ME WHILE ATTACKING ME AND THEN TELLING ME THEY WILL SHOW ME NO MERCY NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN AND HATE ME FOREVER FOR THEIR LORD JESUS!
F THE ENTIRE BIBLE THEY ARE TELLING ME.........BY THEIR ACTIONS.............

35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:



0 comments:

Post a Comment