Search This Blog

Monday, January 15, 2024

We walk by faith and not by sight, so if I see nothing tonight (if 1st husband don't show up tonight)...........I going to keep going on living cause I BELIEVE. 2 Corinthians 5:7 "(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)".....................

  We walk by faith and not by sight, so if I see nothing tonight (if 1st husband don't show up tonight)...........I going to keep going on living cause I BELIEVE. 2 Corinthians 5:7 "(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)".....................

location of these e-mails I keep secret cause I much believe this is a portal that not currently on earth 1st husband e-mails me.................

(it's really late at night - if 1st hubby meant my dreams at night that he's going to show up in my dreams - I don't need dreams)
I'm really near 50
the arthritis and asthma is bad by now
dreams don't get me friends
dreams don't get me NOTHING
and that "row row row your boat gently down the stream" song is BS...........life ain't a dream LIFE IS A NIGHTMARE (full of people that attack me "for jesus") Or hate me "for jesus" or don't speak to me - same as hate often is "for jesus"

fellow christians like to talk about and believe for miracles

sometimes they don't come

sometimes they take awhile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR BOTH "TEAMS" 
IIT'S A LONG WAY TO THE TOP IF YA WANT TO ROCK AND ROLL............
YOU KNOW I DON'T MERELY WANT TO "ROCK AND ROLL" 
I WANT TO HAVE THE MOST ROCK AND ROLL BLONDE SEIZER OF HAPPINESS AND ROLL OVER AND FREE FALL FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for jesus of course 😁👍
I am a ogre
read like 2 pages of the bible this morning good Jesus Christ time, lots of death and destruction, as many times is in the bible 👍
"sheri they die and get destroyed by god cause god loves them and they sinned" - I know grew up in church,,, ,church,, ,,,lots of church all the time. 
you all to concerned about the sins of other people many of you are, my sins, or the sins or think I have...............
clean the inside of your cup
love people 
LOVE PEOPLE
then the outside it'll get clean to
LOVE GOD
LOVE JESUS
AND PEOPLE
Matthew 23:26 "Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also."
Psalm 37:4 "Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart."
the desires of my heart 
is to be like the next anna nicole and/or marilyn monroe, but like you know keep my clothes on - basically
"sheri your heart desires some fool foolishness" ---------- um ok
anna nicole and marilyn monroe both made some bad choices in life but they were both pretty cool
I relate to BOTH of them

if you all is like the apostolic christian church of america that mostly dresses like members of the little house on the prarie
and that's your "hearts desire" to be pretend cast members of the little house on the prairie - do you bo
do you

I encoutered a potentially suicidal you tuber tonight (they had a live feed, they were saying some really grim stuffs - I e-mailed you tube themselves and my family I told them about it to, that maybe they could go to this persons you tube and cheer them up etc.) 

it's hard out there
as I type this my back is in pain thanks to arthritis, and I'm wearing a corset to try and feel better
faith
faith IS HOPE
AND HOPE IS REAL
For in thee, O Lord, do I hope: thou wilt hear, O Lord my God.
my corset self circa a few minutes ago........................off to sauna....................with corset on............................the corset I feel makes the arthritis less bad....................
if your wondering "the gems" I read in the bible today..................................(this is sarcasm)................
Jeremiah 25

31 A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the Lord hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the Lord.

32 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

33 And the slain of the Lord shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.


---------- buisy delighting myself in jesus











0 comments:

Post a Comment