Search This Blog

Sunday, January 21, 2024

I'M SOOOOOOOOOO THANKFUL FOR YOUR BEATING ;ME AND I NEED YOU TO BEAT ME FOR ALL OF ETERNITY SO THAT I CAN HAVE CHRISTIAN FRIENDS FINALLY...................PLEASE COME BACK MY ATTACKER AND I NEED TO BE BEATEN SO THAT I'M SAVED.............YOUR BEATING ME BRINGS ME TO JESUS......................

The latest yarn mandala's I made 😁 (Ojo De Dios)...............

 I'M SOOOOOOOOOO THANKFUL FOR YOUR BEATING ;ME AND I NEED YOU TO BEAT ME FOR ALL OF ETERNITY SO THAT I CAN HAVE CHRISTIAN FRIENDS FINALLY...................PLEASE COME BACK MY ATTACKER AND I NEED TO BE BEATEN SO THAT I'M SAVED.............YOUR BEATING ME BRINGS ME TO JESUS......................

For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.
ALL PEOPLES MUST BE BEATEN ALWAYS BY MEMBERS OF THE APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF AMERICA TO BE BROUGHT TO JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you for beating me for years apostolic christian church of america
that's saving my soul
your bringing me to jesus
I NEED YOU TO BEAT ME MORE SO THAT I CAN GET CLOSER TO JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAUSE THAT CLEARLY SAVES SOULS A TON!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR DOING GOD'S WORK ON THE EARTH
GOOD JOB
thank you god that apostolic christians care to beat me to a bloody pulp to jesus!!!!!!!!!!!
Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
keep beating me
your right
I need to be thankful for being beaten so that I finally have christian friends
please beat me more
I need to be saved
and my life brought to jesus
so that means I need to be very badly beaten 27/7 
your not beating me enough to bring me to jesus
common
I love being beaten
(not really but I'm being told I need to love being beaten to have christian friends or friends in general)
Ms. Winchester's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.................


0 comments:

Post a Comment