Search This Blog

Sunday, January 14, 2024

Most people get nowhere cause they ain't "powered" Money is nothing BUT POWER THAT PRY IS EVERYTHING! Most fellow christians chasing financal blessings, the wrong thing YOU WANT POWER YO 1 Corinthians 4:20 "For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power."......................in a race ahhhhhhhhhh ya that "runneth all" ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you might would chase a few folks even a few ON THE OTHER TEAM MAN - confession I am chasing a few them and few them I do believe is chasing after me as well - that's cool........................

Most people get nowhere cause they ain't "powered" Money is nothing BUT POWER THAT PRY IS EVERYTHING! Most fellow christians chasing financal blessings, the wrong thing YOU WANT POWER YO 1 Corinthians 4:20 "For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power."......................in a race ahhhhhhhhhh ya that "runneth all" ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you might would chase a few folks even a few ON THE OTHER TEAM MAN - confession I am chasing a few them and few them I do believe is chasing after me as well - that's cool........................

I'm sorry I can't talk about even who exactly I am chasing on the other team
because some them 
in my very special club
oh
I can't talk about that at all
at all
because main stream society 
don't know that exists they so mk ultra braiinwashed
"sheri we ain't mk ultra brainwashed we's christians" hahahahahhhaahahh
(going very quiet)
man I can't talk none about that
I even got to pick a song on topic but off topic cause I'm past "secret oath" time I can't talk about it. I didn't ever officially join either
I automatic was put in that
..............I BECAME THAT
I NATURALLY BECAME SOMETHING...............

19 But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord will, and will know, not the speech of them which are puffed up, but the power.

20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

21 What will ye? shall I come unto you with a rod, or in love, and in the spirit of meekness?

if you puffed up 

you ain't nothing

you ain't got 0 power then

and I estimate and beleve much that many most in the body of christ are puffed up their money is only harming them causing them pride

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
but power
you need that
to get shiz did man
Matthew 11:29
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
lowliness that's how to get power
Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
"sheri your s------ you ain't exalted" - that's exactly why I have been exalted some by god, cause I don't deem myself to be much

For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?

Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?

like who is anything anywhere???????????????

besides like servants of god

or servants of satan

for real though

I got to quit cussing or try

but makeup I get to keep that

I get to keep wearing crytals

and being a ogre for god

BEING LOWLY

you be high

you iniquity work to make me less

I be less

👍

ogre time

OGRE TIME ALL THE TIME 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓












0 comments:

Post a Comment