Search This Blog

Thursday, January 18, 2024

I win always you must understand that. Even if you kill me I WIN. Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."...................

 I win always you must understand that. Even if you kill me I WIN. Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."...................

I likes more then one ice cream
pecan praline - loves it
mint chocolate chip - loves it
if mint chocolate chip don't want me

PECAN PRALINE LOVES THIS

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...............................
Matthew 13:44
Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
YOU GO SELL EVERYTHING
AND BUY THAT
😊
"Sheri you a good guy" - bull shiz if I was a good guy I wouldn't have cussing problem I'd be perfect
like marcus and joni lambs family
and all the "little house on the prairie christians" all over the usa
I'm forsaken by god 😁💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
the queen of the damned
nothin is a plight
everything is a opportunity

the plighted are everywhere

it's overdone

attack me more

please "for jesus" 

sock it to me good more for your lord

only way any of you could "gain on me" someway
is by loving 
doing good to me
and I'm way to the lord god of hell for that to happen 👄
🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇

I LOVE BEING HATED BY ALL MEN 
LOVE THIS SHIZ
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
I LOVE BEING THE DAMNED 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
AND MY FAVORITE SHADE OF PINK - IS HOT................
only lip gunk on
you were born this baby so put your paws up
👐








0 comments:

Post a Comment