Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

What are "my own works"? Is it art? Is it blogging? Jesus I believe is lord, but also I believe he was near basically a buddist and a definate fellow mystic (I believe he was killed, because he ceased from his "works" not the works of healing others and doing good - but those works that "impressed people" what the bible calls "the works of the flesh" - though technically he maybe never did a work of the flesh - BUT THAT JUST MEANS SECRETLY PEOPLE PRY WANTED HIM DEAD FOR LONG TIME) Hebrews 4:10 "For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his." What do you do then when you don't do nothing anymore? And why if dong nothing anymore is the goal, why is everyone especially christians I find fellow chritians though I'm deemed a satan worshipper and I do enjoy being a bad guy - why is everone so buisy then??? To have "zeal and fire"? Well can't they just donate some money - do nothing never again - besides donate money? Like with tremendous zeal and fire?......................

What are "my own works"? Is it art? Is it blogging? Jesus I believe is lord, but also I believe he was near basically a buddist and a definate fellow mystic (I believe he was killed, because he ceased from his "works" not the works of healing others and doing good - but those works that "impressed people" what the bible calls "the works of the flesh" - though technically he maybe never did a work of the flesh - BUT THAT JUST MEANS SECRETLY PEOPLE PRY WANTED HIM DEAD FOR LONG TIME) Hebrews 4:10 "For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his." What do you do then when you don't do nothing anymore? And why if dong nothing anymore is the goal, why is everyone especially christians I find fellow chritians though I'm deemed a satan worshipper and I do enjoy being a bad guy - why is everone so buisy then??? To have "zeal and fire"? Well can't they just donate some money - do nothing never again - besides donate money? Like with tremendous zeal and fire?......................

Galatians 5:19-21

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Jesus the near monk version of the lord I believe is REAL

why was his yoke light

and burden easy

but that he was done running around on the gerbil wheel

Matthew 11:29-30 "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
 He ceased to try and prove himself to be "great" as most do on this earth. Most are very on the gerbil wheel, they are very preoccupied, with name brand clothings, jewelrys (I mean real jewelry people)................TO MAKE THEMSELVES INTO SOMETHING BIG AND GREAT...................1 John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world."
  I meditate all the time...............all the time.................
Joshua 1:8 "This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success."
Psalm 1:2 "But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night."
  I do watch movies and seem to be normal upon this earth, but always, I am meditating. Or most always. 
  Today ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I am meditating. 
most on earth
they have burdens and more burdens and more burdens
Matthew 11:29-30 "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
They must go to this bible study
and that church event
they must "do, do do"
so buisy do do doing
they forget they HAVE A SOUL
LIFE IS MORE 
THEN WHAT YOU EAT
WHAT YOU DRINK
WHAT MOVIES YOU WATCH OR THE FRIENDS YOU HANG OUT WITH ETC. 
YOU HAVE A SOUL
GOD IS REAL
Honour all men...........today I honour buddhists, and buddhist monks................
Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.
you could tell me
"sheri we are supposed to serve god 24/7 day and night"
but who chose the good part
was it martha the do do doer

41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:

42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

to much "do do do" out there

way to much

but whatever?????????????







0 comments:

Post a Comment