Search This Blog

Sunday, January 21, 2024

My new best friend that attacked me and then attacked me again and then told me they will never come to my blog again because I'm a horrible person because I don't enjoy being attacked all thee time like they do and that's why I'm a horrible person and I don't have friends like they do they tell me, and that's also why I'm a liar they tell me and have no "credibility" - they didn't e-mail me : ( NO MERCY THEY ARE SHOWING ME, NONE AT ALL AND SUPPOSEDLY BLESSING ME???????? IF YOU SHOW NO MERCY, WHERE IS YOUR "GOD BLESS" OF BLESSING YOUR BLESSING ME BEST FRIEND????? I'M READY TO ENJOY BEING ATTACKED SO THAT I CAN FINALLY HAVE A FRIEND AND HEAR ABOUT ALL THE WAYS YOU WERE ATTACKED TODAY AT CHURCH AND HOW MUCH YOU LOVED IT SO THAT YOU COUL;D BE "TRUTHFUL" AND "CREDIBLE" NO MERCY FOR ME BESTIE???????????...................

My new best friend that attacked me and then attacked me again and then told me they will never come to my blog again because I'm a horrible person because I don't enjoy being attacked all thee time like they do and that's why I'm a horrible person and I don't have friends like they do they tell me, and that's also why I'm a liar they tell me and have no "credibility" - they didn't e-mail me : ( NO MERCY THEY ARE SHOWING ME, NONE AT ALL AND SUPPOSEDLY BLESSING ME???????? IF YOU SHOW NO MERCY, WHERE IS YOUR "GOD BLESS" OF BLESSING YOUR BLESSING ME BEST FRIEND????? I'M READY TO ENJOY BEING ATTACKED SO THAT I CAN FINALLY HAVE A FRIEND AND HEAR ABOUT ALL THE WAYS YOU WERE ATTACKED TODAY AT CHURCH AND HOW MUCH YOU LOVED IT SO THAT YOU COUL;D BE "TRUTHFUL" AND "CREDIBLE" NO MERCY FOR ME BESTIE???????????...................

I want to have friends!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said...

“YOUR LITTLE HAND RAISE EMOJI”

That was the ‘shrug’ emoji. All I meant was my experience with John is both similar and different from yours.

Shari, your treatment of someone who reaches out to you is utterly baffling. I make one comment about my experience with John, and you fire back with abusive commentary filled with such vile invective, insults, evil surmising, and hatred, that I am stunned. The last time I checked, it’s normal and okay for people to have similar/different experiences in life. Nothing of what you have said or implied about me is true. And if what you have said about me is not true, then where does that leave the rest of what you’ve said about other people or churches? And if this is how you treat people over text or on the internet, why would anyone in their right mind ever stick their neck out to reach out to you in real life? I sincerely regret leaving a post on your blog, and do not plan to ever do so again. If you don’t want comments, or don’t want people to reach out to you, or if it feels like every comment is an attack, you might consider turning it off.

Nevertheless, say what you will, about me or anyone else, but please don’t blaspheme God. He is high, and holy, and we ought not say such things.

Goodbye, Shari. I wish you the best in your walk with Christ.

Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy."
THIS AIN'T MERCY BEING SHOWN TO ME
THIS IS A APEX PREDATITOR 
THAT WANTED TO JUST HAVE ME KILL MYSELF LIKE PEOPLE DO
AND THEY DIDN'T "WIN" BIG LIKE THEY WANTED TO 
SO THEY ARE UPSET
AND ARE OFF 
HAVE A "HOLY MOP" THAT THEY DIDN'T SUCCESFULLY CAUSE ME TO KILL MYSELF FOR THEIR LORD JESUS
Common 
best friend
l like being attacked I decided so that I can have friends

I'm way eager to hear all the ways you were attacked today at the apostolic chrsitian church of america and how much you loved it so that you "have friends"

I'm begging them cause I need a friend finally
and I need to learn from them how to love being attacked like they are all the time cause apparently friends just attack and your suppose to thank your friends for attacking you all the time
and that's "|life more abundantly" that jesus came to bring
and I'm very eager to hear of how badly they were attacked at church today...................so that I can learn how thankful they are for how badly they were attacked at church today by their friends and thereby hear this credibility and awesomeness they are telling me about..................
Giving it to god commented on "John Wiegand both bashed me told me "I'm the worst ever" - even after I was crying on the church floor. But he also probably told me a big time hint on how to live for good.................."
7 mins ago
my new best friend that attacked me and then attacked me again and then told me they will never come to my blog again because I'm a horrible person because I don't enjoy being attacked all thee time like they do and that's why I'm a horrible person and I don't have friends like they do they tell me, and that's also why I'm a liar they tell me and have no "credibility" - they didn't e-mail me : ( NO MERCY THEY ARE SHOWING ME, NONE AT ALL AND SUPPOSEDLY BLESSING ME?????????????...................IF YOU SHOW NO MERCY, WHERE IS YOUR "GOD BLESS" OF BLESSING YOUR BLESSING ME BEST FRIEND???????????? I'M READY TO ENJOY BEING ATTACKED SO THAT I CAN FINALLY HAVE F RIEND AND HEAR ABOUT ALL THE WAYS YOU WERE ATTACKED TODAY AT CHURCH AND HOW MUCH YOU LOVED IT SO THAT YOU COUL;D BE "TRUTHFUL" AND "CREDIBLE" NO MERCY FOR ME BESTIE???????????............
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2024/01/my-new-best-friend-that-attacked-me-and.html
I need to hear about this life of christ where your attacked by everyone and your loving it, that you are telling me about that is "life more abundantly bestie"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
life more abundantly
isn't having friends
it's being attacked all the time and thanking god for it - else you don't have friends and your a liar like I am according to my new best friend whose name I don't know or sex they is, and they ain't showing me 0 mercy and they tell me they are never coming to my blog again. 
my merciless new best friend 
I need to hear about this life more abundantly of being attacked all the time and praising god for it always so that your "honest and truthful" and you have friends that jesus came to bring
so that I can be saved finally!
cause i'm so dumb
god don't want merciful people following jesus
only attacking people who "enjoy that" profusely every day of their lives so that they "have friends" 
oh show me the way bestie
my new merciless best friend
show me this "life more abundantly" of being attacked all the time and praising god for it because you have to love being attacked always to have friends THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO HAVE FRIENDS OR BE HONEST IS IF YOU ENJOY MUCH BEING ATTACKED ALL THE TIME
Luke 6:36
Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.
luke 6:36 is lies
we all need to attack each other only always so that we have friends my new apostolic chrsitian church fo america best friend who never is going to speak to me again cause they are unmerciful duh - they love jesus. IS SHOWING US THE WAY TO BE SAVED AND LIVE A LIFE FOR JESUS NOT SHOWING MERCY TO ANYONE EVER, CAUSE THE BIBLE IS LIES..............LUKE 6:36 IS LIES AS IS THE REST OF THE BIBLE. 
THE ONLY TRUE CHRISTIANS
ARE ONES WITH FRIENDS THAT ATTACK THEM ALL THE TIME AND THEY ENJOY IT SO THEREFORE THEY HAVE FRIENDS


0 comments:

Post a Comment