Search This Blog

Saturday, January 20, 2024

In a way my attackers have maybe destroyed my life - they got me near believing I don't deserve friends family love heaven. But I will always allow people to comment on my blog and attack me cause that's what happens to me I'm attacked always "for jesus" because "you'll know them by their fruit" and so they'll come out and tell you in attack comments on my blog THEY WON'T TELL YOU ABOUT THEIR FRUIT THAT'S BAD ON THEIR CHURCHES WEBSITE, NAW THAT'S PRISTINE..........but in attacks to me on my blog you can see their fruit............it's bad.........it's not loving fruit...................

 In a way my attackers have maybe destroyed my life - they got me near believing I don't deserve friends family love heaven. But I will always allow people to comment on my blog and attack me cause that's what happens to me I'm attacked always "for jesus" because "you'll know them by their fruit" and so they'll come out and tell you in attack comments on my blog THEY WON'T TELL YOU ABOUT THEIR FRUIT THAT'S BAD ON THEIR CHURCHES WEBSITE, NAW THAT'S PRISTINE..........but in attacks to me on my blog you can see their fruit............it's bad.........it's not loving fruit...................

For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.
I ain't the best christian
I ain't trying to be sinless like most
I ain't out to attack anybody 
I was trying to honor john wiegand HONOUR JOHN WIEGAND AND THEN WAS ATTACKED BY A APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF AMERICA MEMBER................
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2024/01/john-wiegand-both-bashed-me-told-me-im.html
 That reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally says something bad about the apostolic christian church of america when I'm being attacked 
trying to honour them
these are attacks against me this isn't some lady or guy trying to be my friend................
Anonymous said...

"what he told me
got me scratching my head so bad for so long"

When I listen to him preach, I sometimes get to scratching my head too! πŸ˜€ As for the rest of what you said, that hasn't been my experience with him at all. He's one of the kindest, gentlest, and most patient men I've ever met. 🀷‍♂️

Anonymous said...

“YOUR LITTLE HAND RAISE EMOJI”

That was the ‘shrug’ emoji. All I meant was my experience with John is both similar and different from yours.

Shari, your treatment of someone who reaches out to you is utterly baffling. I make one comment about my experience with John, and you fire back with abusive commentary filled with such vile invective, insults, evil surmising, and hatred, that I am stunned. The last time I checked, it’s normal and okay for people to have similar/different experiences in life. Nothing of what you have said or implied about me is true. And if what you have said about me is not true, then where does that leave the rest of what you’ve said about other people or churches? And if this is how you treat people over text or on the internet, why would anyone in their right mind ever stick their neck out to reach out to you in real life? I sincerely regret leaving a post on your blog, and do not plan to ever do so again. If you don’t want comments, or don’t want people to reach out to you, or if it feels like every comment is an attack, you might consider turning it off.

Nevertheless, say what you will, about me or anyone else, but please don’t blaspheme God. He is high, and holy, and we ought not say such things.

Goodbye, Shari. I wish you the best in your walk with Christ.


Giving it to god commented on "John Wiegand both bashed me told me "I'm the worst ever" - even after I was crying on the church floor. But he also probably told me a big time hint on how to live for good.................."
11 hours ago
YOUR LITTLE HAND RAISE EMOJI oh that's not you being nasty to me
that's your being a perfect sinless elect of god member
nobody should look at that emoji
or
or all the attacks your flawless god church members have unleashed upon me FOR YEARS
as nothing but
acts
of SINLESS GODS
THAT MUST BE WORSHIPPED ALWAYS
FORGET GOD IN HEAVEN
F HIM HE'S NOT A MEMBER OF THE APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF AMERICA

Giving it to god commented on "John Wiegand both bashed me told me "I'm the worst ever" - even after I was crying on the church floor. But he also probably told me a big time hint on how to live for good.................."
10 hours ago
I don't want to f god - but I know your a god
your a god
and flawless
yes
and you must be worshipped always
always
wait I'll go try and find some worshippers for you

0 comments:

Post a Comment