Search This Blog

Sunday, January 7, 2024

besides people that like to "point the finger" they think they are danged perfect..............bish we all sinners in need of a savior - aka jesus christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................

 besides people that like to "point the finger" they think they are danged perfect..............bish we all sinners in need of a savior - aka jesus christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................

John 8:10-12 "When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?  She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."

THEY MAKE A MAN OR LADY A OFFENDER FOR EVERYTHING.....................

Isaiah 29:21 in Other Translations21 That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of nought.

If I like stones and like them for jewelry -------------- (ya I'm talking about crystals WHICH ARE REALLY PRETTY MY OGRE BUTT CAN'T BE THE ONLY CHRISTIAN OR HUMAN THAT THINKS CRYSTALS IS PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

TO THEM
I'M ALWAYS GUILTY
I WAKE UP - I'M GUILTY
GO TO BED - I'M GUILTY
I CAN NEVER BE "RIGHT" TO THEM IN THEIR MINDS
I CAN NEVER BE A CHRISTIAN OR SERVE GOD IN THEIR MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT I SWEAR TO GOD
IN THE YEAR 2024

NEAR EVERYDAY I WAKE UP AND I SAY TO MYSELF
I GONNA SERVE THE LORD TODAY
AND OFTEN I DONATE TO "DONORS CHOOSE"
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
I swear to goooooooooooooooooooooooood I am a ogre
lucifer is also a ogre
both us want to be in HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we do!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and I able able to serve god
and lucifer is to
(he's headed to hell anyways)
but when he goes around for god looking for people to tempt HE'S DOING THAT FOR GOD NOT JUST "HIS KINGDOM"
Job. 1 Verses 6 to 7[6] Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. [7] And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
I swear to goooooooooooooooooooooood
long live the ogres
we are valid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment