Search This Blog

Saturday, January 27, 2024

Humility is important and most people are better then me, including my attackers the apostolic christian church of america (they don't wear wedding rings most em cause they deem wedding rings sinful filth they are so holy and awesome and better then me over there) GOD RESISTS THE PROUD, IT DON'T MATTER HOW MUCH A MESS I AM ------------- am I humble? Or willing to humble myself AS OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST DID Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"..............

 I'm not saying here that all or even some (though some appear to be very proud at this church in my estimation) are proud. I'm not the attacking bi--- they are trying to make me out to be..................that church PROFOUNDLY changed my life. I think for the better. If you think my loving satan, and being goth is for the worse............you can have that opinion.............I believe loving more people then less IS FOR THE BETTER.

  I realize there is 0% free speech in the united states of america so the apostolic christian church of america has to keep attacking me my whole life ------ I understand.

 Humility is important and most people are better then me, including my attackers the apostolic christian church of america (they don't wear wedding rings most em cause they deem wedding rings sinful filth they are so holy and awesome and better then me over there) GOD RESISTS THE PROUD, IT DON'T MATTER HOW MUCH A MESS I AM ------------- am I humble? Or willing to humble myself AS OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST DID Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"..............

Isaiah 66:2 "For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word."
  I think we all battle wanting to have pride, wanting to be "right" but I digress the bible says my enemies will be feasting with me - THAT I WILL WIN - Psalm 23:5 "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over."
  Jesus christ whom most claim as their lord..............humbled himself. HUMBLED HIMSELF! "made himself of no reputation" - and that don't mean that people don't know him, oh they know him.................
they say this about the lord Jesus christ who "made himself of no reputation"........
Matthew 11:19 "The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children."
I believe the apostolic christian church of america was JESUS'S ENEMIES TO
AND JESUS
instead of becoming a member of the apostolic christian church of america he decided to go hang out with SINNERS AT BARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really believe that. 
------------- he might've went to church as a adult sometimes to 

but I billions % don't believe the lord jesus christ NEVER EVER EVER EVER went to the apostolic christian church of america 
why would he do that?
he was buisy making himself OF NO REPUTATION!
AS HE SHOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOIN ME AND THE LORD
WE ARE WORSE THEN THE HOUSE OF BEEZELBUB
YA WE LISTEN TO LADY GAGA ALBUMS PROBABLY AND SOMETIMES GO TO BARS AND/OR CLUBS and we wine bib!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matthew 10:25 "It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?"
\
if everyone around you is disguisting sinners not to love\
NOT TO LOVE\
Luke 18

And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:

10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

I love sinners a ton!

(apostolic christian church of america members comment "sheri that is filth") 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Hutcherson's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.................
If I seem to be in a bad mood lately or worse then usually I've been extra attacked lately
my "son" is getting right now a hysterectomy (though I think it's a bad idea, cause there are side effects to that surgery potentially and some them sound real bad) -------- he's getting one just cause he don't want a "that time of the month" anymore  or to have babies ever. 
he works in the house most days
so I have to stay in our bedroom and be quiet all the time cause he's often in meetings
this pic show his original covid 19 office at home, which is still his office, he now switches off between 2 offices.........I'M NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK TO HIM ALL DAY I get yelled at if I do. Cause he's much to buisy doing much more important stuffs then me..........I'm of no value on the earth l'm a worthless b---------- just read comments over the years of people non-stop telling me I'm a worthless b-------- besides my mom my mom says nice stuffs to me most the time. And maybe 1-2 other people over the years - I think 1-2 other people like 1 comment each. 
this is his 2nd office new one, he's taken over my peloton room, peloton biking was giving me joy in life and a will to live and everything, now I hardly ever get the chance to peloton bike. Only chance I get is like round 10 p.m. when him and Ian are watching this brittish comedy they like ---------------- I don't get that comedy at all
I watched some of a few episodes and I didn't get the jokes or humour at all
but brian and ian think it's the funniest show ever
not at all all do I get the jokes and humour - they do embarassing things on that show and then they think it's the funniest shiz ever................I don't get that humour?????????
................I am getting a sunroom built
but sunrooms can be very chilly ----- but lets hope it works out for me
..........that finally I don't have to be trapped most days of the week in my tiny bedroom

0 comments:

Post a Comment