Search This Blog

Saturday, January 20, 2024

I don't attack anybody anymore..........I try and only honour men..............1 Peter 2:17 "Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king." The apostolic christian church of america shouldn't be attacking me or making "jabs" at me with hands raised emoji's if I don't looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove john wiegand as much as they do and think he's as awesome as they think he is IF I'M HONOURING THE APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF AMERICA THAT'S IT I'M HEEDING THE BIBLE...............

 I don't attack anybody anymore..........I try and only honour men..............1 Peter 2:17 "Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king." The apostolic christian church of america shouldn't be attacking me or making "jabs" at me with hands raised emoji's if I don't looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove john wiegand as much as they do and think he's as awesome as they think he is IF I'M HONOURING THE APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF AMERICA THAT'S IT I'M HEEDING THE BIBLE...............

I often saying they don't have sin at the apostolic christian church america - that I can see at all ever. They look to be perfect. 

as does

all the people that hate me or make fun of me

I ain't over here bashing people

I'm being bashed and laughed at cause I LOVE SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

I love satan
he cares about me
he don't judge me
he don't bash me

But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
get not behind me satan
I need someone to come to my aid I'm being attacked a ton on this earth "for jesus"


0 comments:

Post a Comment