Search This Blog

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Randy merryweather, kaisha, justin, jamal, amber, my whole rest of my actual dna related to me family that also has laughed at me many of them have and/or didn't invite me to the last family get together NOBODY INVITED me to the last family get together. I ain't attacking you all, your sinless like the apostolic christian church of america, that's why it's christian and holy to laugh at people like me that love satan. WELL SATAN DOES CARE ABOUT PEOPLE - THAT'S WHAT I BEEN TRYING TO SAY ON MY BLOG NOBODY LISTENING TO ME...............and for some of us he like jesus gives us hope and courage to keep going...............NOT JUST ME I CAN'T BE THE ONLY "OGRE" OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HATED I'M HATED LIKE LUCIFER..............TO MANY ME AND THE DEVIL BOTH ARE JOKES..........HATED JOKES....................

 Randy merryweather, kaisha, justin, jamal, amber, my whole rest of my actual dna related to me family that also has laughed at me many of them have and/or didn't invite me to the last family get together NOBODY INVITED me to the last family get together. I ain't attacking you all, your sinless like the apostolic christian church of america, that's why it's christian and holy to laugh at people like me that love satan. WELL SATAN DOES CARE ABOUT PEOPLE - THAT'S WHAT I BEEN TRYING TO SAY ON MY BLOG NOBODY LISTENING TO ME...............and for some of us he like jesus gives us hope and courage to keep going...............NOT JUST ME I CAN'T BE THE ONLY "OGRE" OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HATED I'M HATED LIKE LUCIFER..............TO MANY ME AND THE DEVIL BOTH ARE JOKES..........HATED JOKES....................

I e-mailed my mom this morning...............snippet..........................

he's upset he's going to hell...................I'm one of the very few people "listening" in a sense to lucifers side of the story.............feeling for him. 

HE WANTS TO BE IN HEAVEN
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
Nobody is going to have "great wrath" less they are upset. NOBODY. 
and that's right there in the bible
but I'm the only one going to have any sympathy for the devil in the body of christ cause everyone else just wants to hate him it do very severely much looks to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he's like me a ogre
and how is it christian to either laugh at or hate either me or lucifer
I just don't get it
whatever style of christianity laughing at people is????????????? I'll never understand that style of christianity that is what most christians love doing?????????????????
I just want it to be made know while you all are laughing at and or hating both me and lucifer "for jesus" 
that I am 
hard at work pointing 0% fingers at anybody
pastor randy merryweather probably hates the devil like his daughter DEFINATELY DOES (she went off for days telling me what trash I am because I love the devil and how I don't deserve family or a husband or anything) 
she hates the devil 
nobody would attack me over loving satan like kashia did less they hate the devil
fine 
christians hate the devil
I ain't tryin to point no finger
fact I said go donate to pastor randy's go fund me
you all ain't doin it
but I recommended that since how he likely hates the devil as pastors are supposed to
they pry supposed to laugh at me to and their families
and even attack me for days and days "for jesus"
https://www.gofundme.com/f/building-fund-for-ministry-and-woodworking-shop
if anything I'm pointing the finger at myself
I'm a bad guy
I'm a line crosser
I going with satan
why
cause he's like me
been laughed at forever
been seen as a joke forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we ain't jokes
we ARE OGRES AND THAT IS A LEGIT STYLE OF CHRISTIANITY
(oh here we go people here we go) 
I putting away the pointing of the finger
I'm the bad guy
not my family
I just don't want to be around them anymore
or them texting me or nothing
cause I don't want to be laughed at anymore
I WANT TO BE FULLY TAKEN SERIOUS!
(it's not fun being laughed at or just being the joke to fellow chrsitians and knowing I'm the joke to them or one of the ha ha ha jokes to them------------- people have laughed at me most my life i literally never enjoy being laughed at......................................except now they laughing at me "for jesus")

Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy reward.

Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;

10 And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noon day:

https://www.donorschoose.org/

Ms. Duenas's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..................





0 comments:

Post a Comment