Search This Blog

Sunday, January 21, 2024

If you follow jesus you will be persecuted probably. People out there are poor and full of hate and rage, ,and everythiiing they say about you likely ISN'T REALLY ABOUT YOU AT ALL BUT THEM they are probably "projecting" upon you - cause they are fat, or ugly, (no hate to the fat or ugly but a lot of people get in a "bad headspace" and attack when they is fat or ugly) they have no friends no life, they drug addicted etc. Mark 10:30 "But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life." or they just angry at everything...................

 If you follow jesus you will be persecuted probably. People out there are poor and full of hate and rage, ,and everythiiing they say about you likely ISN'T REALLY ABOUT YOU AT ALL BUT THEM they are probably "projecting" upon you - cause they are fat, or ugly, (no hate to the fat or ugly but a lot of people get in a "bad headspace" and attack when they is fat or ugly) they have no friends no life, they drug addicted etc. Mark 10:30 "But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life." or they just angry at everything...................

If your being attacked a ton like I am most of the time

that probably means

YOUR BLESSIING IS COMING!

Mark 10:29-31 "And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life. But many that are first shall be last; and the last first." - Persecutions is a sign that your blessings are probably coming. 
they probably coming
I admitedly don't handle being attacked well, I've started hating being attacked more over the years and not less,, because it's basically always "chrsitians" people that claim to follow jesus, bashing me to all hell and back again, trying often to get me to suicide myself "for jesus"
they want the bible killed
they want real christians killed
so that the bible will also be killed
they don't want hope
they don't want happiness
they want everyone to be miserable in darkness from my experience
Genesis 4:7 "If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him."
My new parakeet, I think it's a girl??????
she is so nice 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
(one of my finches died - it lived many many many years - and my other finch needed company..........to not be a lonely finch................my husband put a divider in the cage so the 2 birds can see each other get to know each other but not fight each other.............they acclimating to each other)
Psalm 140:5 "The proud have hid a snare for me, and cords; they have spread a net by the wayside; they have set gins for me. Selah." - snares are real,, people want me to suicide myself badly some people do out there. 
 - maybe I will have to better enjoy being attacked - and "acclimate" to enjoying being attacked...........that isn't my "natural respone" my natural response is to not enjoy being attacked at all...........to screech even. Flail my arms around. Yell help help!
If I don't enjoy being attacked 
I don't agree with my latest attacker that that not enjoying being attack makes me a terrible worthless human is what they are telling me that is a liar. 
it's normal to not enjoy being attacked
..........I badly want to hear about how they are attacked all the time by their friends and how much they love it, cause they really appeared to be telling me that only people that love being attacked all the time have friends..............



0 comments:

Post a Comment