Search This Blog

Saturday, January 20, 2024

I do hope this apostolic chrsitian church of america brother or sister whichever it is keeps attacking me until they've buried me into the ground and killed me for their lord god jesus chist - who needs them to bash me to a bloody pulp and send me to hell for eternity..................

 I do hope this apostolic chrsitian church of america brother or sister whichever it is keeps attacking me until they've buried me into the ground and killed me for their lord god jesus chist - who needs them to bash me to a bloody pulp and send me to hell for eternity..................

Giving it to god said...

actually I hope you will attack me more..............
don't bother god blessing me at all or any nice stuffs.......you mean only to attack............
James 3:10-12
King James Version
10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?
your fountain only means to attack me for jesus
but i like it
your church loves that
they hate me for their lord jesus christ
because
I wear makeup
and jewelry
and a wedding ring
please do attack me more for your lord jesus christ
jesus christ needs you to further bash me to a li;ving pulp and send my soul to hell for eternityh for jesus badly

via GIPHY

I'm going neo up in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;

Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

ps the life of jesus

isn't necessarily how you look

it's do you love people

are you feeding poor people

or helping as I do kids via donating at Donors Choose

the life of jesus

was one of serving

that's the life of jesus the life of jesus has nothing to do with how jesus looked - whether he had makeup on, or jewelry, or a wedding ring...............and everything to do with how he loved people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment