Search This Blog

Sunday, January 21, 2024

I don't want to fight anybody anymore that's the thing and I've said to it's clean currently in the "about me" of my blog. PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT YOU APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF AMERICA ANYMORE. Proverbs 20:3 "It is an honour for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling." I know your probably jealous of me, because you don't look worse then the "house of beezelbub" you look sinless and AWESOME,, no makeup on your womens, no jewelry not even wedding rings most of the time on your men or your women because wedding rings you deem sinful. YOU LOOK AWESOME......................

 I made yarn mandala's today, here's some of them...................(not all that I made today by far)...............I've been using colors that go with pieces of art a few times today and with various "decor's" around the house..................

 I don't want to fight anybody anymore that's the thing and I've said to it's clean currently in the "about me" of my blog. PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT YOU APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF AMERICA ANYMORE. Proverbs 20:3 "It is an honour for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling." I know your probably jealous of me, because you don't look worse then the "house of beezelbub" you look sinless and AWESOME,, no makeup on your womens, no jewelry not even wedding rings most of the time on your men or your women because wedding rings you deem sinful. YOU LOOK AWESOME......................

It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
the only way you could get up "in my ranks" that thus far includes me, jesus, and T.D. Jakes (there's more people saved out there,, but I'm talking about looking "worse then the house of beelzebub") 
is if you had orgies often (I wouldn't want to do any "sexual sins" ever but sexual sins are your only hope I feel)
fornicated often
like your church don't allow no sins, sooooooooooooooooo your basically never going to join in my ranks
your not allowed orgies
your not allowed to drink to do drugs
your not allowed tattoo's
not allowed jewelry
not allowed makeup
not allowed pretty 100% your not allowed rainbow colored hair I'm not 100% on allllllllllllllllllllll "the commandments of men" your church heeds, but I'm near 100% that ain't allowed
I mean you'd have to try, to "join the club" you'd have to do a lot more then attack me on my blog, a lot more then dress like "little house on the prairie" sinless people of awesomeness that don't even wear wedding rings most of you ------------- because you deem wearing wedding rings as aweful abysmal sins.......stuffs that sinners do. 
  all you can sit and do
is sit and watch my 
"worser then the house of beezelbub" satan loving glory
and dream
of being members or attenders of a different church then the apostolic christian church of america that would maybe give you hope to acheive some of my spectacular glory
glorious
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
ps though
I am the least of the body of christ
you have to work real hard to be this glorious hahahahahhahahaha 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 forever
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
✌️
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Kuhn's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose............




0 comments:

Post a Comment