Search This Blog

Sunday, January 21, 2024

a table according to the biible is prepared before my enemies, which are the apostolic christiian church of america they are my enemies, cause I do not like "commandments of men" and men pastors at their church saying makeup ain't allowed, and wedding rings only sometimes are allowed, and jewelry ain't allowed THOSE ARE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN AND I DON'T HAVE TO LIKE THEM CAUSE THE BIIBLE SAYS THOSE ARE BAD..............

 a table according to the biible is prepared before my enemies, which are the apostolic christiian church of america they are my  enemies, cause I do not like "commandments of men" and men pastors at their church saying makeup ain't allowed, and wedding rings only sometimes are allowed, and jewelry ain't allowed THOSE ARE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN AND I DON'T HAVE TO LIKE THEM CAUSE THE BIIBLE SAYS THOSE ARE BAD..............

Mark 7:6-8 "He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do."
 ------------ replace "washing of pots and cups" with jewelry forbidden at the apostolc christian church of america by men THAT COMMANDED THEM TO NOT WEAR JEWELRY
ETC. 
that liiterally is what a "commandment of men" is when church mens forbid something that isn't fully banned in the bible
I've said this billion times before 
jewelry isn't forbidden in the bible..................
gold and pearls is strongely encouraged to not be worn................
In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
not every type of jewelry is listed there in 1 Timothy 2:9 costume jewelry isn't listed in 1 Timothy 2:9
EXPENSIVE JEWELRY AND CLOTHING IS WHAT IS LISTED IN 1 TIMOTHY 2:9 
why..............................
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
  you ain't going to have "pride of life" 
wearing cheap jewelry
you wear cheap jewelry people will know you wearing cheap jewelry pry
you pry ain't foolin nobody
but I digress
my bible says......................

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

my enemies are the apostolic christian church of america

that's it

thems my enemies

they big mad

they big mad right now

well they don't want this table prepared

they don't want me to "win" so they big mad right now

they want to keep their commandments of men so that they can be better then everyone else and god is fitting to make a table for me iin their presence

(this "table" could just be my blog)

⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹⽹
net forever
you know why 😉


0 comments:

Post a Comment