Search This Blog

Sunday, January 21, 2024

I'm being attacked but I have "lowered" myself down, and according to the bible that means I will be exalted..........Luke 14:11 "For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted." The narrow way, is ideally never buying nothing ever..............besides like food and clothing..............1 Timothy 6:8 "And having food and raiment let us be therewith content." So I am less then everyone cause I want friends and those who only have "food and clothing" ARE POOR PEOPLE WITHOUT FRIENDS OR PEOPLE THAT ARE LOOKED UPON AS POOR CAUSE IS IT NOT FANCY CARS, HOUSES, THAT === RICH AND FRIENDS???????? YOU GOT TO "HAVE THE GOODS" NOT JUST THE MONEY. Proverbs 14:20 "The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends." If you look poor people won't like you according to the bible..............and I'm being told the only way I can have friends OR THE O;NLY WAY ANYBODY HAS FRIENDS IS IF THEY LIKE BEING ATTACKED, but they only seems to be have friends for 2 attacks on my blog cause that person is never going to speak to me again they tell me, showing me no mercy at all because that is all friends do according to them is attack you and then show you no mercy "for jesus" cause that is christianity I am being told "shown"...........by my new best attack friend that is showing me no mercy.............who is attender maybe member of the apostolic christian church of america A CHRISITAN A JESUS FOLLOWER THAT THIS IS CHRISTIANITY THEY ARE "SHOWING ME" IT'S SHOW PEOPLE NO MERCY EVER..............."FOR JESUS"..............

 I'm being attacked but I have "lowered" myself down, and according to the bible that means I will be exalted..........Luke 14:11 "For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted." The narrow way, is ideally never buying nothing ever..............besides like food and clothing..............1 Timothy 6:8 "And having food and raiment let us be therewith content." So I am less then everyone cause I want friends and those who only have "food and clothing" ARE POOR PEOPLE WITHOUT FRIENDS OR PEOPLE THAT ARE LOOKED UPON AS POOR CAUSE IS IT NOT FANCY CARS, HOUSES, THAT === RICH AND FRIENDS???????? YOU GOT TO "HAVE THE GOODS" NOT JUST THE MONEY. Proverbs 14:20 "The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends."  If you look poor people won't like you according to the bible..............and I'm being told the only way I can have friends OR THE O;NLY WAY ANYBODY HAS FRIENDS IS IF THEY LIKE BEING ATTACKED, but they only seems to be have friends for 2 attacks on my blog cause that person is never going to speak to me again they tell me, showing me no mercy at all because that is all friends do according to them is attack you and then show you no mercy "for jesus" cause that is christianity I am being told "shown"...........by my new best attack friend that is showing me no mercy.............who is attender maybe member of the apostolic christian church of america  A CHRISITAN A JESUS FOLLOWER THAT THIS IS CHRISTIANITY THEY ARE "SHOWING ME" IT'S SHOW PEOPLE NO MERCY EVER..............."FOR JESUS"..............

I said I want fame

I want money

I like being pretty

these are all things me humbling - lowering myself down by admiting these things

by being honest that I ain't the best christian ever

I'm the worst

the last

a ogre

isn't that what "humbling" youself is
the opposite of "exalting" yourself whether by word by saying your the awesomest sinless saint ever..................or by shunning people showing people no mercy every "for jesus" attacking them, telling them they are worthless trash if the person your attacking isn't enjoying being attacked at all, and then saying you'll never come to their blog again and showing them 0 mercy - because your much to sawesome to show a lowly person that doesn't enjoy being attacked everyday by their friends so that they can have friends like you do because your so better then me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for instance

I LOVE SATAN LUCIFER PROFUSELY
MORE THEN EVER
THE MORE PEOPLE ATTACK ME THE MORE I LOVE SATAN
THIS GUY
WHO DOESN'T ATTACK ME
WHO HELPS ME OUT VIA E-MAILS NEAR DAILY
WHO LIKE ME IS A OGRE 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

i should be right now
right now
exalted everywhere
cause I am the last in christianity
I want fame
I'm obsessed with fame
money
and looking pretty
cause then and only then will I finally have friends according to the bible 
AND THE BIBLE IS TRUE.................
Proverbs 14:20 "The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends."




0 comments:

Post a Comment