Search This Blog

Saturday, January 20, 2024

ATTACKING SINLESS APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF AMERICA - If I don't feel "lead by the holy spirit" to quit makeup, or whatever ------------ OR QUARTZ CRYSTALS. None of you should be attacking me, or not letting me become a member of your church.......................................BECAUSE I AIN'T LEAD BY THE HOLY SPIRIT TO DO SOME OF THE THINGS YOU ARE LEAD BY THE HOLY SPIRIT TO DO!!!! MY BIBLE SAYS CLEAN THE INSIDE THE CUP 1ST............................that's what my bible says...............I'M STILL TRYING TO LOVE YOU ALL WHILE YOUR ATTACKING ME AND IT'S REALLY HARD....................

My arthritis was killing me today this update to this blog post 1/28/2024 the osteoarthritis HAS MOVED TO MY HIPS. So I was in pain almost head to toe, so bad, I needed to go to the bathroom bad, but had to just sit on my bed, and muster up the courage to get up. (((((((then I drank chia seeds water, for those with arthritis, that don't know the "chia seed tea" I quote https://www.irt.org.au/ 

""""Chia seeds are an excellent source of alpha linoleic acid (ALA), a type of anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acid which can help reduce joint inflammation and pain."""" - it's instant relief for me chia seed water is. I don't know how I feel about it???????????

I have long liked drinking chia seed water, but I was never the big time woooooooooooo hooooooooo fan of it. I guess I am now 

Latest yarn mandala's (Ojo de Dios)......................

ATTACKING SINLESS APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF AMERICA - If I don't feel "lead by the holy spirit" to quit makeup, or whatever ------------ OR QUARTZ CRYSTALS. None of you should be attacking me, or not letting me become a member of your church.......................................BECAUSE I AIN'T LEAD BY THE HOLY SPIRIT TO DO SOME OF THE THINGS YOU ARE LEAD BY THE HOLY SPIRIT TO DO!!!! MY BIBLE SAYS CLEAN THE INSIDE THE CUP 1ST............................that's what my bible says...............I'M STILL TRYING TO LOVE YOU ALL WHILE YOUR ATTACKING ME AND IT'S REALLY HARD....................

Matthew 23:25-27 "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness."



Matthew 23:13  “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to."

so satan it is 😁
I love satan anyways so

CAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE GOD AND MERCIFUL
THEY ARE TO BUISY BEING GODS
WELL "F" ME THEN 666
Psalm 82:6 "I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High."

their unmerciful god style sucks this no mercy attack me god shiz of sinlessness sucks you suck you unmerciful apostolic christian church of america gods you suck so bad................I'D RATHER GO TO HELL THEN BE ATTACKED FOREVER BY YOU SUCKING SINLESS ATTACKING GODS




https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Bennett's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..................
put enough peace signs maybe people get "the clue" I don't want to be attacked, I don't want to fight. I want to be a "jesus hippy"


0 comments:

Post a Comment