Search This Blog

Saturday, January 6, 2024

It's going to eventually rain on me, and I don't know what to do about it - it's fine. But it's causing me a extreme crisis ahead of time, because I'm used to only people attacking me on the internet and also to my face, being really horrible to me....................PEOPLE AREN'T NICE TO ME EVER...........................so I don't even know how I'll deal with that???????????????..........................

 It's going to eventually rain on me, and I don't know what to do about it - it's fine. But it's causing me a extreme crisis ahead of time, because I'm used to only people attacking me on the internet and also to my face, being really horrible to me....................PEOPLE AREN'T NICE TO ME EVER...........................so I don't even know how I'll deal with that???????????????..........................

maybe your like me
bit different in the body of christ
and so just bad things have happened to you
Luke 21:17 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake."
I never see anybody on the internet get attacked like people have hauled off and attacked me (though often it's in private messages - they'll beat me to a pulp for days and days in e-mails or text messages "for jesus" and this has gone on for years) 
maybe you being attacked a ton
..........................

CAUSE YOUR BLESSINGS ARE COMING!


Psalm 23:6 "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever."
   I can't escape the "goodness and mercy" that is going to eventually be coming for me.....................................................I'm near afraid of it oh ya. Cause I know it's going to raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain. 
  I only know how to be while being attacked, cause that's all I know. I don't know how to "be" while people are being nice to me ----------- I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT'S REALLY LIKE??????????????????????
I'm talking people just being nice to me 
without hidden motives
just 
LOVING ME
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS EVEN??????????????????
All I know is being bashed, beaten told I'm wrong etc. that's all I know. 

Don't suicide yourself
maybe goodness and mercy is chasing you
OR CAN CHASE YOU - IF YOU TURN TO GOD!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Psalm 23:6 "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever."
THE LOTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OF LIFE IS REAL
it's real
even though I have yet to experience it
I KNOW THERE IS GOODNESS AND MERCY OUT THERE

SOMEWHERE????????????

dang it 
the rain's gonna get me
that's going to stink some.......................................................
stay chill myself
chillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
they can't get you yet
they to buisy 
"being christians"
It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
that's me the "worser then the house of beelzebub" 
fact
might as well address me as the lord of beelzebub
get the rank right in speaking to me
🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘




0 comments:

Post a Comment