Search This Blog

Saturday, January 6, 2024

I'm happy like this, I'M A OGRE! I SERVE GOD OGRE STYLE AND I BELIEVE IN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rocks, crystals aren't the evil to me that they are to most christians. Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled." YOU WANT TO GET NEAR TO GOD, I BELIEVE BE NEAR TO NATURE. cities, towns, if that's all you involved in to me that dangerous. Rocks, crystals ARE NATURE!!!!!!!!!!..............

(there is "back story" on my unending love of crystals and rocks..........................my entire childhood my grandpa collected rocks, and cut rocks......................hours I'd spend looking at rocks often) And then my great uncle that was a apostolic christian church of america pastor for over what 20 years or more long time..................he also collected rocks. You around rocks your whole life --------------- you end up liking them a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!! In this instance to my detriment, cause people think rocks are "evil" out there....................
I am a ogre
I not only relate deeply to the entire Shrek movie series
I am a ogre
for sure!
rocks like protect from "attacks" everyone wants to attack me basically "for jesus" because I loves the devil and jesus and god, but if you love the devil people have informed  me that means you a satan worshipper and you don't deserve friends or family or anything good to you ever to happen to you I've been profusely told by not one but 2 christians. (one went for days and days and days pastor randy's daughter, man she chewed me out for days -------- safe to say pastor randy hates the devil real good) Link to pastor randy's go fund me is a few blog posts before this one, nobody but me has donated for like a year or so last I checked.

I'm happy like this, I'M A OGRE! I SERVE GOD OGRE STYLE AND I BELIEVE IN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rocks, crystals aren't the evil to me that they are to most christians. Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled." YOU WANT TO GET NEAR TO GOD, I BELIEVE BE NEAR TO NATURE. cities, towns, if that's all you involved in to me that dangerous. Rocks, crystals ARE NATURE!!!!!!!!!!..............


JESUS DIDN'T COME TO THE EARTH

WITH FREAKIN SHORT HAIR NICE CUT LIKE THE APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF AMERICA SINLESS PEOPLE'S!!!!! - NO HATE THEY HATE ME FOR THE LORD LIKE MOST EVERYONE DOES 👍👍👍👍👍👍

The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.
I am a ogre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am probably THE MOST ogre in eternity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and I loves it
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Romans 1:20

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
the earth
also 
loved
able
LOVED HIM
well the earth wouldn't love him, unless he was IN NATURE OFTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(or had some nice rocks which is also the earth NATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

able yay that cool dude would've went to crystal stores FOR SURE - he was into "nature"

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

that's what I believe

I am in my "permanent villian era" 

that means I'm going to a crystal store soon 😁

I like being close to god who is in NATURE ELSE THE BIBLE WOULDN'T SAY..................

.Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:""
 And if your thinking sheri this sounds kooky all we know is hating people jesus...........................
  One day while sitting on a log, that went over a lake......................I felt god's presence, so much so............................I had quit swatting away mosquitos and I was just letting them go ahead and sting me. 
God can be found though in cities - yes

28 And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.

29 But if from thence thou shalt seek the Lord thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

sheri this is 100% stupidness this entire blog post - Deuteronomy 4:28 is speaking about the horrible destestable evils that are rocks -------------- me sheri ---------------- not necessarily. 

  Nature is a tool to get close to god for some. 

for some it is evil

but not for all

to the pure

all things are pure

 Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled."

  Cause I swear one day sitting on a log, in the middle of a lake (log went across the lake) I felt god's presence BIG TIME, one day. 

  and it wasn't in the fast pace hub bub of a day

1 Kings 19

11 And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the Lord. And, behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the Lord was not in the earthquake:

12 And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.

13 And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah?

14 And he said, I have been very jealous for the Lord God of hosts: because the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.

  Elijah was in quietness, and in a cave when he heard from god -------- CAVES ARE NATURE, OFTEN CHALKED FULL OF ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #FACTS

I was told by elder of apostolic christian church of america that I am "the worst" he kept telling me that but wouldn't say why when I asked him why, crying on the church floor. 

I'M A OGRE I AIN'T PERFECT LIKE THE APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF AMERICA MEMBERS I AIN'T SINLESS LIKE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I';M A OGRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS CAME ACCORDING TO MY BIBLE TO SAVE OGRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.donorschoose.org/

Ms. Moore's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...............
me in sauna...........................see that glow.............................that's my angel energy amplified (sheri you bestest quit talking or never again go to the apostolic christian church of america again aka your families church cause they'll smack your butt to tim buk two fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) - ogre fool that is christian 😁👍
when's the body of christ gonna learn - jesus was a hippy





0 comments:

Post a Comment