Search This Blog

Friday, December 22, 2017

100% CONVINCED, the bible is true and I can't bear good fruit without jesus!......................

100% CONVINCED, the bible is true and I can't bear good fruit without jesus! John 15:4 "Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me."
  So I've gotten greatly in the habit of giving money to the poor, and giving money to jewish charities (blessing my people cause the bible says god will bless those that bless the jews Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.") I happen to be a christian jew...............catch it "and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed" Everyone is included in Genesis 12:3 absolutely everyone!
  But back to my topic today, there's more ways a person can "bear fruit" and maybe all people,  believe themselves to be fruitful. And I think..............there are good people everywhere of all religious backgrounds or non-religious backgrounds............good people everywhere.
 God doesn't just want us bearing "some" fruit!John 15:2 "Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit."
  I'm a touch dissatisfied with my fruit bearing level................................maybe it's because, I'm pretty and everyone is looking I feel for a reason to hate me. (which isn't helped by the fact that my mom says that the apostolic christian church of america she believes hates me with a passion, and I mentioned maybe I should more then give them money every now and then but go help out at one of their making blankets for people events or something..........and my husband is supposed to call the pastor of the church we did attend of the ACCA for a long time soon) Basically my mom has stuck the idea in my head that a lot of people are for sure going to my blog with this idea, that I'm some snotty spoiled, privileged, white girl (lot's of hateful ideas about me basically).
  I am a valley girl, I will fully fess that up. I love the movie "mean girls" I listen more then most pry to Iggy Azalea, I have re-started (cause I had a elaborate barbie rap video on my you tube few years back and then took it down) my barbie rap career................which I'm enough of a "valley girl" to believe a """""""""barbie rap career"""""""""" is actually a thing.............maybe I'm right though maybe it'll become a real thing for me. You never know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I tell you all what. Try various hobbies etc in life, cause you don't know what all talents god has given you til you try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I want to be a pretty girl of "substance" and not just "of substance" viewed as..........known as being of "substance"!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, and, and AND be pleasing to god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Colossians 1:10 "That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;" ------- heck ya and AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

  I gonna add a selfie with this blog post cause................valley girl ep............................................I took the cutest selfie ever in the bathroom (which ya I looked at the doors in this bathroom and seriously thought to my valley girl self "ah that's it, I need to take a few selfies" #valleygirlforjesusabarbierapperoneyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) look how cute I looked yesterday : ).........................
bonus football huddle.....................................
I have ended up considering following jesus like a football game.............I suppose this is what happens when one lives in a high football OBSESSED country ------- which is fine. 
A ---------- what we need to do? ------------ bear fruit
B ------------ what we need to bear fruit -------- jesus how does one get the lord in their life? Pray ask him into your life if you haven't yet, and then be in the word daily Romans 8:6 "For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace."
End of huddle for the lord.........HUTT! (pretty sure they say "hutt" at the end of a huddle in football)
Have a great day!
LOVE
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment