Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2026

If love fulfills all the law of the prophets right - well then does nobody love nobody anywhere? Cause if you loved right god and your neighbor then you wouldn't even be LGBTQ or eating bacon if love fulfilled all the law of the prophets and not a tittle of the law is passing away. The problem with all the body of christ the whole thing nearly is they want to tattoo themselves all they want, eat bacon, in each others ------ holes all the time NO HATE - THEY WANT ALL THAT AND F Matthew 5:19 "Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven." I'M CALLED THE LEAST ON EARTH CAUSE I'M LIKE "HEY WAIT" RIGHT NOW FOR REAL PEOPLE FOR REAAAAAAAAAAAL - I lost all my christian friends, one them had a lgbtq daughter and she refused to go to her wedding, imagine this, I was clean e-mailing this person, and they went to my blog right and then told me "I believe in the simplicity of christ jesus" and then they quitted e-mailing me (in their saying they believe in the "simpliticy of christ jesus" they were telling me I am headed straight to hell TRASH that they can't be friends with). WELL THEN GO TO YOUR DAUGHTERS WEDDING LOVE YOUR DAUGHTER THEN Matthew 22:37-40 "Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." OH YOU CAN'T LOVE YOUR LBTQ DAUGHTER I'LL CALL HER "DEBBIE" THAT'S NOT SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR YOU?????? She didn't go to her daughters wedding it don't look to be and the way she talked about her daughter DIDN'T SEEM LOVING TO ME AT ALL......................her telling me I'm trash headed to hell and then her quitting e-mailing me didn't seem loving either (an elder, older then me, SHE WAS THE BIBLE STUDY LEADER PEOPLE)..................... LOST ALL MY FRIENDS OVER NOT BEING "SIMPLE" ENOUGH (I'm talking in general this has screwed me over - you know being the only person in the body of christ that believes the bible) OH I'M FRIENDLESS GOOD........................THEY WANT TO HATE PEOPLE AND THEN CLAIM THEIR DOING THE "SIMPLICITY OF CHRIST JESUS" NO DEBBIE YOU NEEDED TO GO TO YOUR DAUGHTERS WEDDING LOVE YOUR DAUGHTER ELSE WHAT YOU DOING LEADING BIBLE STUDY?????????????????????? AND THEN UNFRIENDING ME HATING ON ME TO CAUSE I WAS LIKE EH I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST LOVE YOUR DAUGHTER GO TO THE WEDDING (I WAS POLITE) BUT I WASN'T TELLING HER WHAT EVERYONE ELSE AT THAT MEGA CHURCH WAS TELLING HER.......................THEY WERE TELLING HER F YOUR LGBTQ CHILD BASICALLY I heard the stories............I HEARD THEM TELL HER THAT BASICALLY.......................THE "GASP WE CAN'T LOVE ANY LGBTQ GASP"...............................

If love fulfills all the law of the prophets right - well then does nobody love nobody anywhere? Cause if you loved right god and your neighbor then you wouldn't even be LGBTQ or eating bacon if love fulfilled all the law of the prophets and not a tittle of the law is passing away. The problem with all the body of christ the whole thing nearly is they want to tattoo themselves all they want, eat bacon, in each others ------ holes all the time NO HATE - THEY WANT ALL THAT AND F Matthew 5:19 "Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven." I'M CALLED THE LEAST ON EARTH CAUSE I'M LIKE "HEY WAIT" RIGHT NOW FOR REAL PEOPLE FOR REAAAAAAAAAAAL - I lost all my christian friends, one them had a lgbtq daughter and she refused to go to her wedding, imagine this, I was clean e-mailing this person, and they went to my blog right and then told me "I believe in the simplicity of christ jesus" and then they quitted e-mailing me (in their saying they believe in the "simpliticy of christ jesus" they were telling me I am headed straight to hell TRASH that they can't be friends with). WELL THEN GO TO YOUR DAUGHTERS WEDDING LOVE YOUR DAUGHTER THEN Matthew 22:37-40 "Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." OH YOU CAN'T LOVE YOUR LBTQ DAUGHTER I'LL CALL HER "DEBBIE" THAT'S NOT SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR YOU?????? She didn't go to her daughters wedding it don't look to be and the way she talked about her daughter DIDN'T SEEM LOVING TO ME AT ALL......................her telling me I'm trash headed to hell and then her quitting e-mailing me didn't seem loving either (an elder, older then me, SHE WAS THE BIBLE STUDY LEADER PEOPLE).....................

   LOST ALL MY FRIENDS OVER NOT BEING "SIMPLE" ENOUGH (I'm talking in general this has screwed me over - you know being the only person in the body of christ that believes the bible) OH I'M FRIENDLESS GOOD........................THEY WANT TO HATE PEOPLE AND THEN CLAIM THEIR DOING THE "SIMPLICITY OF CHRIST JESUS" NO DEBBIE YOU NEEDED TO GO TO YOUR DAUGHTERS WEDDING LOVE YOUR DAUGHTER ELSE WHAT YOU DOING LEADING BIBLE STUDY?????????????????????? AND THEN UNFRIENDING ME HATING ON ME TO CAUSE I WAS LIKE EH I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST LOVE YOUR DAUGHTER GO TO THE WEDDING (I WAS POLITE) BUT I WASN'T TELLING HER WHAT EVERYONE ELSE AT THAT MEGA CHURCH WAS TELLING HER.......................THEY WERE TELLING HER F YOUR LGBTQ CHILD BASICALLY I heard the stories............I HEARD THEM TELL HER THAT BASICALLY.......................THE "GASP WE CAN'T LOVE ANY LGBTQ GASP"...............................
"Sheri how you do this??????? How you smack of the ultimate LGBTQ allie beyond lady gaga and then like almost not a lgbtq allie at the same timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in the way that your like "hey sinnnings bad we shouldn't do that anymore, try not to do that anymore"
don't you know sheri it's either a simplicity in christ free for all sin time on earth
(while most hate the lgbtq cause they do the sins that people deem "bad")
or 
not eating bacon 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
.......sheri your family, your town isn't going to speak to you after this man
Matthew 22:18-20 "For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven."
sure bacon doesn't seem like a massive sin
it ain't
but that law there is there FOR A REASON - parasites
same with lobster - parasites safe to say
people be eating lobster looking all fancy thinking they so fancy spending all that money only to go poop worms in a toilet if they lucky!!!!!!!!!
I quote CBC News Nova Scotia """""The lobster business is being impacted by efforts to stop the spread of marine parasites, disease and invasive species""""""
I mean go ahead enjoy your "fancy simplicity in christ jesus lobster eating time"............YIKES
they done did went like the "alien" movie the one where the aliens kept having babies and the astronauts had to go crazy and kill all the aliens before they had more babies and ate all the astronauts, on these lobster ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think lobsters though might make great pets long as you didn't touch them and flush the water they were in down the toilet um then the parasites right on your pet lobster could feasably I imagine devour sewage and that might help the environment --------- I'm just theorizing"
lobsters you know when they swimming around at the back of grocery stores in tanks they look cute I think ------- they pry make alright pets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bacon ain't a sin but...............Matthew 22:18-20 "For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven."
what you all want parasites so bad for
I know how to loose weight without parasites or the lettuce parasite everyone's into in the usa to poop and loose 20-40lbs
I been drinking orange flavored fiber from costco - THAT SHIZ WORKS (long as you drink enough water if you didn't drink enough water that might be problematic), you eat less food then. 
And then probiotics
I can't drink kambucha anymore, it inflames my gums
but costco sells bulk yogurt
probiotic shots costco also sells in bulk - they work
to loose weight, one needs enough fiber, and good "gut bacteria" NOT PARASITES NOT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PARASITES ARE NOT GOOD GUT BACTERIA USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
But like I said I don't know how to even function in like this world that has 0% to do with the bible and heeding the bible though 60-63% according to AI usa america is christian. 
Romans 9:27 "Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:" Romans 9:27 is talking about Jew and Gentile, it's talking about the "grafted in" as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matthew 20:16 "So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen."
love though 
loving the lgbtq is so important
that's so important
and loving those that eat bacon it's so important
poor things their bodies are wrecked probably with worms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S HORRIBLE THEIR "SIMPLICITY IN CHRIST JESUS HAS TURN THEM INTO A STOMACH OF WORMS PRY"
the law is shit sheri your a legalism demon we send you back to hell us christians with our simlicity in christ jesus this part of the bible is bullshit sheri and we mace this bit of the bible for our lord jesus christ.....................⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨 we mace you bad for our lord jesus christ sheri die demon sheri ⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨
"""die mathew 5:17-20 mother demonic fucker ⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨 dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you are not simplicity in christ jesus fucker die ⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨⚱💨""" (SHERI IS NOT SAYING THE IN QUOTES PART THAT'S WHAT THE REST OF THE BODY OF CHRIST IS SAYING)

Christ Came to Fulfill the Law

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

via GIPHY

DON'T WORRY EARTH THIS BLOG POST ONLY PISSES MY FAMILY AND EVERYONE I'VE EVER KNOWN THAT IS CHRISTIAN AND LOVES JESUS OFF.

skyfall by adele 1 hour loop if this get's deleted that's whats there......................

because usa doesn't appear to know how to read much....................it really doesn't look like many of them can read past 3rd or 4th grade level so I explain this the pharisee's were HEEDIN THE LAW BETTER THEN EVERYONE AROUND THEM.........................but they weren't loving people................................but don't miss the part where they were heeding the law A TON......................... "well sheri passing the pharisee's just means loving" maybe but read the verses below in context.................................................................really read that..........................................................all you who want to mace me dead to excorsize my legalistic demon from the earth............(me being a demon in your minds I'm saying).....................

Matthew 5:19-21 "Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."
2 Timothy 3:16: "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness"
the law isn't trash and garbage like you all believe. all scripture is God-breathed and is useful, for teaching, rebuking, correcting AND TRAINING IN RIGHTEOUSNESS ALL OF IT
EVEN THE OLD TESTIMENT VERSES THAT YOU ALL DEEM BELOW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THINK THIN, LIVE THIN, AND BE SKINNY 👍
I MIGHT TITHE TOMMOROW
IT'S A LOT OF MONEY 10% in this tuff economy where everything just takes our money
--------- I got to pcych myself out to tithe



0 comments:

Post a Comment