Search This Blog

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Quitting wearing crystals it's not worth all the hater style christians witch hunting me on my blog (though there's no end to their hate I don't think the ones that hate me) and I'm not from this earth not really born on earth from a human being - but I'm really realy really not from this earth. Video chalked full as usual with evp's from Satan, Lucifer, the Devil xoxoxoxo (love God/Jesus as well) demonstrating the space alien thing I do near every single day..............reallllllllllllllllll space alien shiz..................................don't be space aliens ladies guys aren't attracted to that at all..............................be boring squares ladies that's what guys think is sexy the more boring the better, pry you best bet rotate between reading the bible and watching news that'll be so sexy for you mens..............................

 Off topic but I've been watching footage of the ocean rising in california (which is truely aweful for the people dealing with that mess), So excited about that cause that is bible prophecy happening the ocean rising................

Luke 21:25 "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;"
  This footage makes me so excited for the likely soon coming of Lucifer, Satan, the Devil to the earth..................."sheri your not supposed to be excited for that" - to late I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hyped.........................
Image below from this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogo7HpnoHvM (I'm crediting sources hard at work)................................

Quitting wearing crystals it's not worth all the hater style christians witch hunting me on my blog (though there's no end to their hate I don't think the ones that hate me) and I'm not from this earth not really born on earth from a human being - but I'm really realy really not from this earth. Video chalked full as usual with evp's from Satan, Lucifer, the Devil xoxoxoxo (love God/Jesus as well) demonstrating the space alien thing I do near every single day..............reallllllllllllllllll space alien shiz..................................don't be space aliens ladies guys aren't attracted to that at all..............................be boring squares ladies that's what guys think is sexy the more boring the better, pry you best bet rotate between reading the bible and watching news that'll be so sexy for you mens..............................

(like the rising of the sea there is larger evp's in this video of Satan, Lucifer, the Devil just turn up the volume to hear him, evp's so loud if a deaf person touched the screen with their hand, lucifer's finally considering the hearing impaired and that's good)...................

don't need the crystals for protection right now do to theory and belief I have - revolving around this bible verse - 

Job 1:10: "Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread over the land."

"sheri you talk to lucifer 24/7 that's how you know you safe" hahahah true 💓💓💓💓💓 but also god has a hedge of protection around me as well I REALLY BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

   you read the bible consistantly, or listen to sermons consistently I really believe that =='s god putting a hedge of protection around you

job

job was reading the torah and praying ------------- I'm 100% sure that ===== god putting a hedge of protection around him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another bit of the bible indicating some amount of protection that god provides...............

Psalm 23:3-5 "He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over."
Ms. McGeehan's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..................
blogged today since there lot of traffic to my blog lately.............
🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛




0 comments:

Post a Comment