Mailed a nice purse to my mom "do unto others as you'd have did unto you" the bible says. It's not my style it's her style I'm pretty sure about that! I like my guess purse and my coach purses even though they are "lower end" purses coach purses are really made well, they are really durable they keep their shape........................I keeping at following jesus.............not much receipt though of the post office because brian went in we just walked our dogs I sat in car with dogs.........but some receipt since how I show the receipts on my blog since how everyone thinks I'm a worthless bish.........................
Wednesday, September 30, 2026
Mailed a nice purse to my mom "do unto others as you'd have did unto you" the bible says. It's not my style it's her style I'm pretty sure about that! I like my guess purse and my coach purses even though they are "lower end" purses coach purses are really made well, they are really durable they keep their shape........................I keeping at following jesus.............not much receipt though of the post office because brian went in we just walked our dogs I sat in car with dogs.........but some receipt since how I show the receipts on my blog since how everyone thinks I'm a worthless bish.........................
can't show much this receipt can't show the tracking number that's to much info
also off topic
at public place collected laundry nuts........................brian's made laundry detergient with them already (or some the nuts).....................he's been doing nut laundry today πππππ we were like walking at a public place I don't want to say where but that it's a public place and these nuts are free for the taking and I happened to have my guess purse with me...........man I went full squirrel and loaded my purse up real good with these nuts π
I could've been a squirrel I've got the skills.............
tootles
ps............we are in a race
RUN TO WIN
DON'T WORRY ABOUT HOW HATED YOU IS LOOK AT ME I'M SEVERELLY HATED I'M SO HATED IT'S A MIRACLE I DIDN'T SELF COMBUST FROM ALL THE HATRED OF HATE OF WHICH MOST PEOPLE HATE ME!
Posted by Giving it to god at 5:23 PM
Labels: golden rule, unto others
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment