Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

I'm trapped unable to "enter in the narrow gate" Everyday trapped in the city and often going to stores, cause people do that often in the city. Going to city yoga classes that might be part of the harlot! And going to city zumba classes I like zumba better, brian prefers yoga. TRAPPED DOING CITY STUFF HARLOT STUFF PRY, TRAPPED STUCK TOTALLY JAILED IN THE CITY (NO PRISON BARS BUT REAL PRISON BARS AT THE SAME TIME BRIAN DON'T WANT TO MOVE EVER - though he has agree'd to eventually build a house on our large well landscaped property in small town that even has a private driveway WE MIGHT BE DEAD BY THE TIME HE DOES THAT AND IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!! HE AIN'T EVEN BUILD THE FOUNDATION FOR THE CABIN ON THAT PROPERTY YET SO MUCH HE WANTS US TO BURN IN HELL FOR ALL OF ETERNITY - I AM CONVINCED THAT IS HIS PLANS FOR OUR SOULS AND OUR KIDS SOULS! TRAPPED! THE CITY IS BABYLON THE HARLOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Luke 13:24 "Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able." YOU GUYS HATE ME FOR BEING A JEZEBEL IF YOU DO OR A HARLOT, I LIVE IN THIS HELLHOLE OF HARLOT BABLYONEDEDDEDED TRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPED..............................

(honest I think the only way to enter in the narrow gate in the city, is to immerse yourself in your job, or track, or dragon boating something like entirelly...........IT'S CALLED THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW WAY) quiet time to read the bible - not always a possibility in the city big time city rush life we must go downtown to blah blah blah today and same the next day and same the next day etc. My young adult kids well one of them isn't that young anymore...........they love the city they love the place that will send them to hell they don't want to EVER LIVE IN THE COUNTRY. IF MY YOUNG ADULT KIDS END UP IN HELL THEY WON'T THINK THEY ARE IN HELL AT THIS RATE THEY'LL JUST THINK THEY ARE IN THE "HOT VERSION OF THE CITY" AND THEY'LL BE GLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

I'm tired though I need the country life. A slower life. A I have time to actually sit and read a book type life this AIN'T IT IN THE CITY THIS AIN'T IT. 

you all know books are on the decline - THE HORROR (city horror)

the horror babylon the harlot is SUCKING THE SOULS OF THE CITY FOLK SO DAMN BAD THAT THEY AREN'T EVEN READING BOOKS MUCH ANYMORE

this chick is sucking their souls dryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

reading isn't so cool anymore, there's so many other harlot the babylon shiz to do in teh cities that's so much "cooler" then reading books (so the city people whom harlot the babylon has stolen their souls believes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

honest

ready to go to powels and buy a book or two and revolt more!

 I'm trapped unable to "enter in the narrow gate"  Everyday trapped in the city and often going to stores, cause people do that often in the city. Going to city yoga classes that might be part of the harlot! And going to city zumba classes I like zumba better, brian prefers yoga. TRAPPED DOING CITY STUFF HARLOT STUFF PRY, TRAPPED STUCK TOTALLY JAILED IN THE CITY (NO PRISON BARS BUT REAL PRISON BARS AT THE SAME TIME BRIAN DON'T WANT TO MOVE EVER - though he has agree'd to eventually build a house on our large well landscaped property in small town that even has a private driveway WE MIGHT BE DEAD BY THE TIME HE DOES THAT AND IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!! HE AIN'T EVEN BUILD THE FOUNDATION FOR THE CABIN ON THAT PROPERTY YET SO MUCH HE WANTS US TO BURN IN HELL FOR ALL OF ETERNITY - I AM CONVINCED THAT IS HIS PLANS FOR OUR SOULS AND OUR KIDS SOULS! TRAPPED! THE CITY IS BABYLON THE HARLOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Luke 13:24 "Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able." YOU GUYS HATE ME FOR BEING A JEZEBEL IF YOU DO OR A HARLOT, I LIVE IN THIS HELLHOLE OF HARLOT BABLYONEDEDDEDED TRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPED..............................

the jews were trapped in the bible to

"Let my people go"

Exodus 8:1 "And the Lord spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Let my people go, that they may serve me."
- they couldn't serve god with bills the jews in the bible time couldn't
and LONG WORKING HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What people have going on today!!!!!!!!!!!!
(though I like zumba)
I like zumba
but I shop to much
and I wouldn't shop so much in the country 
I can't talk much cause then you'd all be able to figure out where we bought land (barely mentioned the property to someone that lived in the area danged if they ain't damned sure the danged street we bought land on AND I THINK THERE GUESS WAS CLOSE). They added to the description I gave them, and their add's were "on point" --------- our property is really catered to me well but can't talk about it...................it's not the city but down the street from amenitites 👍 - not the buying shiz amentities, the amenentites where you could go drink a cup of coffee relax, and our property backs up to the most heavenly dreamscape heaven on earth government land 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
As always turn up volume below to hear evp's from Satan, Lucifer, the Devil..................
I DON'T HATE BRIAN'S FAMILY
they don't like me much
well figures they don't
they safe to say knew I was a cowgirl from the jump and wanted nothing more then to live in the country which is safe to say far away from them INSIDE FO BABYLON THE HARLOT THEY LIKE IT HERE
THEY KNOW I DON'T LIKE IT HERE 
I want a "simple kind of life" like gwen stefani sang about one that wouldn't send a person straight to hell!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT KIND OF LIFE! 
I literally own the property that would get me there
the hell
that we ain't even built the foundation for the cabin yet
THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL




0 comments:

Post a Comment