(not only is a mezuzah by my door, you all know it has the MOST BLESSED by rabbi's scroll inside it, like past what most scrolls in most mezuzah's have inside them SAFE TO SAY. I went to trouble picked the scroll "situation" out real well!!!!!!!!!!!! As you can see it's worn down, oh like all the rest the jews out there I touch it and I say a christianized version of the very same prayer a lot of the jews pray when touching the mezuzah especially at the shabbat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) My mezuzah isn't like worn down to a nub yet ---------- but give me a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Confession I know the bible says Matthew 5:17 "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil." I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EVEN SURVIVE IN "fake bible world" the one we are currently living in!!!!!!!!!!! Earth right now, people are christian witches (which I like that), real bible real bible world Exodus 22:18 "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." We got trans men preaching sermons - real bible "real bible world" don't allow for that I like trans men preaching sermons I LIKE THAT I PREFER PEOPLE BE WELCOMED INCLUDED..........................and I still think that's how things should be BUT THAT WASN'T HOW REAL JESUS WAS HE GOING TO COME DOWN HERE AND RULE WITH A ROD OF IRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE A cray cray world body of christ because they've left and ran from Matthew 5:17-19........................I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO IN OR WITH THIS EARTH THAT WE LIVE IN WHERE FLIP OFF THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD IS WHAT MOST DO AND IT'S A FREE FOR ALL HERE "FOR JESUS"..................I don't know how to even survive on this earth??????????????????????? I'm cornered, I have 1 child (now young adult) with tatttoo's, 1 trans (also now young adult) trans in my husbands family MANY HAVE TATTOO'S AND ARE LEGBTQ THAT'S CONSIDERED 100%.....................................BUT ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE THAT AIN'T 100%.....................LIKE THAT AIN'T THE CHRISTIAN "THING".....................BUT I'M IN A WORLD WHERE I'M EXPECTED TO WALK AROUND A PRETEND OH THAT'S GREAT DEBBIE, RONALD, YOU WANT TO ------------------ FOR JESUS AS WELL OH AND PREACH SERMONS AWESOME...........................I DON'T WANT TO HATE I WANT TO REALLY FOLLOW THE BIBLE BE SAVED BE SAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED..............................................Matthew 5:17-19 "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."
for all the years I weared crystals
I mean who could blame me
when we got people in the body of christ getting tattoo's for jesus - LITERALLY
LITERALLY
L - I -T - E - A - L - L - Y
Leviticus 19:28 "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord."IS LEVITICUS 19:28 A "TITTLE" OF THE LAW HELL YES LEVITICUS 19:28 IS A TITTLE AT LEAST OF THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!! AT LEAST!!!!!!!!!! (now my kids they don't have the fear of god even in them well they ain't been around "real preaching") I'm talking about old school type preaching that would bring the fear of god into you WHETHER YOU WANTED TO FEAR GOD OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't belong here on this planet
I want to attend muslim churches
cause the full blown jewish synagogue did let me attend the service but several of them gave me a hard time either they saw jesus in my eyeballs or they been to my blog they kept telling me "your a christians you can't go to our church"
and I eventually met the rabbi and I was like you don't understand I feel distant from god crying, saying how could any of you turn me away i am a member of the reubenstein family I fear god like you all fear god etc.
and he was like "ok, you can stay"
i had to fight so hard
well I pry could just walk in a mosque!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY FEAR ALLAH THERE!!!!!! GOD THEY FEAR GOD THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT'S GOOD MAN.
(I'm not saying sheria law isn't bad, it's bad, and their women do look to be heinously abused in at least 1 part of the world the muslim women can't even eat at "men areas" of restaurants, or WALK IN A PARK CAUSE IT'S A MEN'S PARK)
but fearing god
fearing god
is what people are supposed to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well they don't fear god, not with the wishy washy hug all the children version of jesus that has taken over the body of christ
Psalm 111:10 "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever."Proverbs 1:7 "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction."
Proverbs 9:10 "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding."
I love the lgbtq I do and witches and satan worshippers a ton.
but people that call themselves christians ain't supposed to be or want to be having to do with that shiz
THEY AIN'T
NOT ONE TITTLE
TITTLE
OF THE LAW SHALL PASS AWAY
Leviticus 18:22: "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination." (ESV)Leviticus 20:13: "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."
Don't get me wrong (oh lucifer changed the type color love that) You feel like I do lucifer you love the witches, the satan worshippers, the tattoo'd, the currently and past getting tattoo's people's, the lgbtq.................................................
BUT WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY
IT SAYS THAT SHIZ IS BAD DON'T DO IT
AND IT SAYS TO FEAR GOD
IT SAYS TO FEAR GOD!
sent my family a e-mail.........................tidbit.................
IT SAYS TO FEAR GOD!
THERE IS A CHURCH I LIKE
BUT BRIAN WOULD RATHER PLUCK HIS EYEBALLS OUT THEN GO TO THAT CHURCH
BUT THAT CHURCH PREACHES THE BIBLE
THE REAL BIBLE
THEY DO
THERE IS
EXACTLY ONE CHRISTIAN CHURCH IN VANCOUVER
BRIAN HATES THAT CHURCH
YOU KNOW THAT ONE BRIAN
YOU KNOW THE ONE
NEITHER YOU OR I LIKED WHEN THAT PASTOR SAID "EP PEOPLE CAN'T BE GAY AND GO TO HEAVEN I WILL GO TALK TO THEM THEN"
------------------------ YOU KNWO THE ONE BRIAN
BUT WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY
THE BIBLE BACKS THAT PARTICULAR PASTOR
THE ONLY ONE LIKE THAT IN WASHINGTON MAYBE THE WHOLE STATE
I've been beaten down bad
cornered
told I must submit
to anarchy
but all this time
the bible is still the bible
and i'm hated now more then ever
by my family
by brians family once they all "catch wind of this"
I'll never recover
this is it
CASE SONG ABOVE GETS DELETED..............
IN TITLE OF E-MAIL THAT I SENT MY FAMILY AND MY HUSBAND AND HIS MOM...........................
""""this isn't what mom and dad believe, they told me my whole teen years if I keep one law then I'm bound to it all and then heading to hell is what they basically told me. BUT I'M NOT LIKE THEM I'M A CHRISTIAN JEW! """
i'M THE ULTIMATE TRAITOR TO MY HUSBAND FAMILY, AND MY FAMILY AND MY WHOLE TOWN AND ALL THE WORLD EXCEPT A FEW FAITHFUL JEWS THE MAYBE 10 THAT EXIST ON EARTH AND A FEW FAITHFUL MUSLIMS AS WELL TO EVERYONE ELSE I AM TO BE ONLY HATED FOR ALL OF ETERNITY AS THE ULTIMATE TRAITOR BECAUSE I DO NOT BELIEVE AND ACCEPT THEIR PEACE LOVING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ACTUAL BIBLE VERSES VERSION OF JESUS CHRIST THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment