Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Video blog post: Jesus Christ the Lord, the original "Die-t-er" instead of counting calories he suffered in the flesh. And being the last Revelation 22:13, he then said this was to give us "life more abundantly" all of this suffering, genious move I must say especially if He desires to win us real sicko's - xoxoxo Jesus xoxoxoxo.............................

Video blog post: Jesus Christ the Lord, the original "Die-t-er" instead of counting calories he suffered in the flesh. And being the last Revelation 22:13, he then said this was to give us "life more abundantly" all of this suffering, genious move I must say especially if He desires to win us real sicko's - xoxoxo Jesus xoxoxoxo.............................
1 Peter 4:1 "Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;"

John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
You can't walk in the flesh for your whole life and think that is getting you to heaven....
1 Corinthians 15:50 "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."
  Jesus is a genious and a half........he knew how to win the sickest of us...............................if he just preached some churchy buisiness, many of us wouldn't of listened to him at all. NOT US STRAIGHT UP SICKO'S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    John 6:54-56 "Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him."
    1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit."
  The 1st adam, was stuck living in the flesh. 
old wine, old wineskin ------- in my estimation is walking in the flesh
new wine - new wineskin -----------  walking in the spirit in my estimation
Romans 8:13 "For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live."
Galatians 5:25 "If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit."
So I'm bestest off being trapped blogging forever since how I'm supposed to walk in the spirit. 
But I'm feeling really spiritually killed at the moment, hence my Karaoke song choice (refer to comments section of previous blog post)..........................
me singing "Blue Monday" by New Order......................
 I'm like a "girly girl" but I done know...........(I know many deem being girly a sin, that your then possessed by Jezebel, and you are then being like taken to hell for sure)...............But once upon a time, girls could look like ladies --------- I SWEAR IT I'M TELLING THE TRUTH BATHSHEBA IN THE BIBLE WAS A SEVERELY PRETTY GIRLY LOOKING CHICK I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I am a real goth this isn't me "playing pretend"
this is actually who I am. 
 A goth christian.
Have a great day!
I do need to walk in the spirit. 
Blogging helps.
(a certain amount of walking in the spirit has to happen for me to even come up with a blog post)

0 comments:

Post a Comment