Search This Blog

Thursday, July 2, 2020

There are people calling jews "white skin" esau's out there. Well I'm native american from BOTH sides of my family, I'm a Jew nomader what Genesis 25:25 "And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau."....................


Update the dictionary is doing fine turns out, there is more then 1 type of "ruddy" it is the case, people talk about it on this website.....esau had white skin, but other times where "ruddy" is used in the bible it's talking about a dark skinned glowy look.....https://truenation.websitetoolbox.com/post/why-was-david-called-red-or-ruddy-4882959

There are people calling jews "white skin" esau's out there. Well I'm native american from BOTH sides of my family, I'm a Jew nomader what Genesis 25:25 "And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau."....................

 I quote the above you tube channel they say (this is "of interest" I believe)...................
"""""""""12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL NOW NEGROES, LATINOS, AND NATIVE AMERICAN INDIANS  ARE THE REAL HEBREW ISRAELITES BY HERITAGE AND BLOODLINES!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TWELVE TRIBES 1. YAHAWADAH = יהודה = JUDAH = NEGROES/AFRICAN AMERICANS 2. BANYAMAN = בנימן = BENJAMIN = WEST INDIES/ JAMAICA TO BELIZE 3. LAWAYA = לוי = LEVI = HAITIANS 4. SHAMAIWAN = שמעון = SIMEON = DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 5. ZABAWALAN = זבולן = ZEBULON = GUATEMALA TO PANAMA 6. AHPARYAM = אפרים = EPHRAIM = PUERTO RICANS 7. MANASHAH = מנשה = MANASSEH = CUBANS 8. GAD = גד = GAD = NORTH AMERICAN INDIANS 9. RAAHWABAN = ראובן = REUBEN = SEMINOLE INDIANS 10. NAPATHALAYA = נפתלי = NAPTHALI = ARGENTINA AND CHILE 11. AHSHAR = אשר = ASHER = COLOMBIA TO URUGUAY 12. YASHASHAKAR = יששכר = ISSACHAR = MEXICANS""""""""""""""""""" - GMS CLASS OF KINGS
  I myself have interpreted this verse in a different way then the black american's in the video above...........
Revelation 2:9 "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
Revelation 3:9 "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."
  Bear with me fellow native americans, hispanics, and black american's reading this, now what if some "jews" (this was my original grip on Revelation 2:9 and 3:9) people that are of the race of people that white man..............deems "jew" aka the people running the show in Israel right now...........what if some of them are "fake Jews" and some of them are "real jews" Those verses still read out the same if you deem some of them "fake jews" aka the synagogue of satan...........claiming to be jews...............
all the while sinning GALORE
  And how I deal with the verse..............Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
  "Oh this is getting rich right now a real jew nomadder what bringing out leviticus 18:22"
  Ya being gay or lesbian is a sin!
There I said it!
But ------ I have a caveat.............we aren't under the law anymore, but under grace. Hence christians of all races get tattoo's all over the place.
Do you not all get tattoo's all over your bodies a lot of you????????????? - yes you do
 Judge Nothing the bible says not gays not lesbians, not the tattoo'd............
1 Corinthians 4:5 "Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God."
Many of you get tattoo's out there do you not, many of all races that clean follow Jesus? - ya you totally do. (well sheri tattoo's is a touch different then abominable sleeping with the same sex" - I hear you..............still refer to 1 Corinthians 4:5) 
  It is not our job to judge, it is god's job to judge....................it is our job to love each other.............John 13:34-35  "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." I'm telling you all our job right now, to love each other that is our job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      This is my current native american hairstyle.........that I'm mega digging 😁 I feel like myself now. I'm part white so that blend, that blend to my look of some white, some native american..................
Have a great day!
 Jews won't be gathered to Israel Not all of them......................til much later in time...............

Isaiah 11


11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

13 The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim.

14 But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of the east together: they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them.
15 And the Lord shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod.
16 And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment